25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
  2. at

aton304 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Is it possible to just create items with the stats you want? or does the character have to have items already? I am looking to make an echoing fury with a few mods. i have a bunch of codes from this forum and others, does it matter which i use? also if the code for 10% attck speed is 3x 96 AF B9 EC, what do i have to do to make it 15% or 20%.

thank you for your insight.

3. Mi

Mikenai Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey,

that's great work, thanks a lot!

But do you know if it's possible to unlock difficulties and quests on a save? I basically want to skip to play through the game 3x to reach Inferno with a new character.

Maybe you have a clue or a tip on where to look?

Thank You

4. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    actually i sort of do but im not 100% sure what to change it to yet when i know more ill post a thread about it but yes it is possible what you would need to find out what's missing is 1 copy of a clean character lvl 1 and another character fully completed the game compare the 2 of difference's. beyond that it's not easy, that and will the lvl requirements from nightmare hell and inferno your better off just getting glitch rushed its faster then modding the save. If anyone would like a glitch rush service just let me know and i'll try to get back to you guy's asap.

5. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    To my knowledge creating something out of nothing is not possible at this point it would corrupt the save data until a tool was made to do it properlly in-game.

What you would need is a 32 stat slot Legendary Item doesn't matter if its weapon armor piece or jewelery as long as its legendary you can use it to make an echoing fury which I have provided a modded echoing fury on my save file provided in my other thread.

so lets start with the item take 32 stat legendary but it on brand new lvl 1 character and make sure the character is empty before giving him the item so example barb has 1 axe 1 shield and 5 potions toss all 3 things before giving her the modded legendary you want to edit.

once the character has the item save game copy your save file to usb and bring it over to pc.

use bruteforce to decrypt all files in the save the proceed to d3decrypt.exe to decrypt the .hro files again

once .hro files are done being decrypted open them up one by one and find the name of the character you gave the item.

the press Ctrl + F and find 30 09 38 under [HEX-VALUE]

when the program brings you to this location you'll see the rest of the code prior to the 30 09 38 it will look something like this.

The Example below is the code needed to make a 32 Stat Slot Echoing Fury:

15 94 6C 13 70 1D 73 23 06 50 1D 95 BC 0B 7B 1D 95 BC 0B 7B 1D 95 BC 0B 7B 1D 2D 43 86 FE 1D 2D 43 86 FE 1D 2D 43 86 FE 1D E9 E2 E4 05 1D E9 E2 E4 05 1D E9 E2 E4 05 1D 75 67 E6 F1 1D 75 67 E6 F1 1D 75 67 E6 F1 1D 69 49 69 EA 1D 69 49 69 EA 1D 15 C6 FF DF 1D 4A 27 3A 2F 1D 4A 27 3A 2F 1D 4A 27 3A 2F 1D 65 84 EA B5 1D 65 84 EA B5 1D 65 84 EA B5 1D DB B4 9E B5 1D DB B4 9E B5 1D DB B4 9E B5 1D 8B 25 5F EC 1D 71 8B 77 F0 1D 71 8B 77 F0 1D 71 8B 77 F0 1D E8 3E 22 AA 1D E8 3E 22 AA 1D E8 3E 22 AA 30 09 38 XX XX 40...

Legend
    Green = Item ID
    Blue = Stat ID
    Red = (Identified, Type, Min Durability, Max Durability)

6. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Is it possible to take an item, and just mod a value of the original stat? for example I want to take an Oculus for a Wizard and give it 16 seconds off of teleport Cooldown, rather than the 4 that I have now. Also How do you mod paragon levels and item amounts, like I want to hit paragon 80 and have 16999 Demonic Essences?

Can you post a link as to where to download the D3 decrypter, Thanks

7. do

dose Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    The teleport cooldown i think is coded into the item itself and not modifiable. As for paragon level thats in the account.dat file and if you browse around here its posted how to change it.

This image is not mine, all credit goes to idle hands(Wow had to put a space in his name cuz its censored) from another site (I wont post because i dont know the forum rules)

[​IMG]

You wont find all the values in every item because some are only there for rare(yellow) items and such

As for d3decrypt.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=d3decrypt

8. at

aton304 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    If I use the 32 stat modded item, can I only use a few of the stats? I want to make it similar to a legit one, but stronger or more powerful. or would I be better off using the code from one that I have and just lightly mod it. say change int to str. also can I use a rare code on a legendary and vice versa?

thanks again.

9. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    It depends on the amount of work you want to do my best suggestion is to use a 32 stat slot item rare or legendary depends on what you want to create. then input the stat value code's you want to use then with the remaining slots fill it with something that doesnt make your character overpowered.

examples:
    1) Xp per Kill
    2) ?? - Maximum Resource or Resource Regeneration
    3) Magic Find or Gold Find

By now you might have a better picture of what i mean as for the teleport skill yes its hardcoded to the item and cannot be modified at this present time not to say its impossible because nothing is impossible you just have to know how to go around looking up these kinds of things some are harder then others to modify so just keep that in mind.

10. ki

kimtaku2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks so much!!!

I find some ID

DB 68 CD 9E Manajuma's Gory Fetch

42 04 09 9D Uhkapain Serpent

8C 23 C7 4E spirit barrage damage(WD)

1C 32 3B 5F - 112 Maximum Mana ( Whitch Doctor)

How can i change amount (ex . Radiant Star ruby)

11. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks for the new ID's and I'll make the tutorial now about item modding for 1.4 billion of each potion bag inventory item.

12. ne

netrecov Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    hi im trying to mod Andariel's Visage.... how do i know what values belong to this item?

13. naughtydawgy

naughtydawgy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey Viper,
    :heyy:
    I am really digging all the effort you have gone into to show all us of how to properly hex edit our Diablo Game sames. Keep up the fine work my friend!! I was wondering if you may be able to answer a couple questions-

1) I noticed while creating a modded HellFire ring; the game loaded the ring successfully, yet the ring included the dreadful 60 level requirement. I read your post on how Legendary Item ID's, such as the the Leoric's Signet may provide additional properties, yet it does not seem like the case for level waiver on this one. I am beginning to suspect either I've made a noob mistake somehwere, or that the crafted item has a marked code identifier that would thereby mark the item as a HellFire Ring and thus null the level requirements. As I am rather discouraged to waste a magical property IDs as several "Reduced Level Required", do you have any idea where I could possibly even find this value to edit? Any thoughts? I do have the HellFire Explosive Magical Prop ID tagged on the ring also - HellFire Ring ID: CF 39 46 E2

2) Why do we need to add additional magical property slots via the durability tamper workaround? I understand that it allows extra bytes to be created, but is there a size checksum coded somewhere in the file that prohibits us from just adding additional hex code? It would be nice to just create items out of nowhere, if we were able to wrap an understanding of how the game's logical rules/flags are set in reading these files. Just curious here. :|

Respectfully-

14. naughtydawgy

naughtydawgy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Not 100% sure what you're asking but...

http://d3db.com/search?q=andariel Tell's you what comes normally with the item. You could cross reference with that and http://www.pureglitching.com/showthread.php?6152-Diablo-3-PS3-Game-Save-Modded-Item-Database-and-Tutorial has not only the Andariel's Visage Legendary Item ID but also a lot of Magical Property ID codes that you may use to match up with that item.

You could also Google up some Game Saves.. check out the ULTIMATE legendary one, i'm pretty sure they have magical values that you are looking for and if you decrypt those files look in the hex editor you could extract desired values from each item for whatever new modded item you wished to make. If you're not sure which is the right magic code, then turn all the other codes for that item into a stackable stat like MF% or something and test each one-by-one till you find out the right one.

Hope this information is helpful to you-
    :)

15. dv

dvdmachine Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Viper, I followed the video exactly how you did it(or so I thought), but I can not get the names of the set items to appear on them? What may I have done wrong or you did differently? I used your files you put the links for.

16. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    if you were successful in making the item but the name is not showing up maybe you made the item in question on a rare item template? if you want a set item to come out with its original name then you must use a legendary item template for it to work properlly otherwise it will call it after its rare prefix name instead if made in a rare item.

17. ic

ichbincool Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    could you modd some +ep items for faster leveling please?

18. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I got a question viper sorry its gonna be kinda long ok I got the code for the venomhusk its A2 F7 63 12 and I wanna triple socket it and add holy and poison damage to it would I need the venomhusk in my inventory or can I just paste write it into the hex editor so do I do it like this A2 F7 63 12 73 23 06 50 to triple socket the venomhusk or am I missing a number somewhere that tells the game to combine them

19. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ok the way it works is as follows

15 A2 F7 63 12 1D 73 23 06 50 1D ...

so first off you need another item thats legendary to create this item so start off by making a duplicate of the item you want to mod then make sure to put the duplicated item on an empty character so that way the item is the only one on the character making it easier to locate.

Once you've done all this transfer the save to your pc decrypt it with bruteforce and d3decrypt then open the HRO file containing the character thats holding the item. Then you need to search for 1 of 2 Hex-Values 30 0D 38 or 30 09 38 once you find one of these 2 values start reading backwards through the code til you see the beginning of the item where the item id would be stored

Example:
    or
    its just fill in the blanks from that point on the item id goes behind the 15 and the stats go behind the 1D codes.

20. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    well first to answer question one Hellfire rings must be made from 32 stat lvl 1 items or freshly from an original Hellfire Ring i would suggest starting from sractch and make a legit hellfire ring into a 32 stat 3 socket ring that way it stay's lvl 1.

as for the question about checksum's yes there are a few but with the help of the game's improper coding we are able to get around it most of the time but be warned having to many hacked items on one single character can corrupt the save once in a while especially when dealing with a whole set of gear with over 128 stats a piece.