Console:
    Playstation 3
    viper would happen or would save some angelic wings

3. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Are you talking about the special DLC wing's and helm you get with pre-purchase of diablo 3?

I would like this as well if anyone has these please upload a save file with them in the stash so i can add them to our ID database

Thanks In Advance.

---UPDATE---

Video is uploading and in processing adding to main post of thread asap.

4. do

dose Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    36 25 22 0E = White wings
    C9 91 18 AB = Red wings

Also.

5. th

thedeck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I found a save with wings .. however .. if we convert it .. (removing the acontt.dat .. save .. and taking her bau ..) .. she turns a page .. ie .. I believe there is no way to have those wings .. only those who paid for the game on pre order

dose I would like to put that wing on my save?

6. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'll be adding this to my save right now and i'll be uploading a copy of it to my thread later.

7. th

thedeck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    viper .. if he can .. is a tutorial on how to add wings? because I tried .. I made a tutorial of items .. I created a char with 3 red wings .. I changed the id of the item .. and red wings sumiraĆ£o: X

ie not able to edit = x

8. at

aton304 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    quick questions

1. do the items have to be equipped or unequipped on the character? or does it not matter.
    2. why will a item have 6 properties, but only have 5 1d slots? am i looking at it wrong or am i misssing something.

thank you

9. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    1. when the item is unequipped its easier to locate because it normally goes to the bottom of the file so it becomes easier to find.
    to answer your question though no it does not matter if equipped or not.

2. items with 6 properties and 5 1D slots are items with what we call HARDCODED 1D slots.

Example: Leoric's Signet (Legenday Ring)

Leoric''s Signet has 6 properties when you look in-game when you look at the code instead you see 5 1D the last 1D is hidden and not shown in the actually HRO file. instead this hardcoded 1D code is connected to the Item ID code instead meaning if we use the item ID for leoric's signet on any item if will automatically give it the 30% Bonus Experience Code hardcoded into the ring.

Do you understand or do you need better more in depth examples?

10. do

dose Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Should also add some effects add 2 things. There is many codes that add say STR + VIT theres even the all stats code that adds 4 effects with 1 code

11. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    yes this is true forgot to add that those code's can be really tricky at time's i've seen that a few time while extracting and testing code's
    there is at least 3 i can think of that give 2 different stat's on 1 code and then 1 that give's all 4 stat's but if its not that or possibly the min/max dmg code which is one single code with 2 stat spots on the item then its most likely a hardcoded stat but ya there is alot of different situations you can run into like me and Dose here explained so its all trial and error til we figure everything out.

12. do

dose Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    There is a item editor being made right now, should be out this weekend is the forecast, but currently its 360 only, i sent my ps3 save to the guy to see if he can make it work for us ps3 users as well. The other thing is the guy making it has some issues he needs to sort out so he is asking for a $3 donation to access the program. I wont link to the site publicly but if anyone wants to see a preview of it here it is. Also if you click the video to goto youtube there is more info in the description for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAf3ch9DRzc

13. th

thedeck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    as the wing .. could put it on my save please?

14. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    nice i would have done this if i knew more about creating tools but my knowledge of tool creation is extremely low atm but in time I'll have a tutorial on how to create a custom one for ps3 if he release's the xbox one we can easily port it to ps3 once the main set of code's are finished so if he does not make one for ps3 as well we can do it later :) i know people who have enough knowledge to port a 360 tool to ps3 so once its complete we'll get it done one way or another. :)

15. br

brakkish Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi Viper from a fellow torontonian!

I was really impressed by your recent saves, they not only look really cool in game but chew through master 5 well. I was wondering if you might be interested in a different kind of project. There's been an increasing backlash in public games lately against modded gear. I'm seeing a rise in anti modding threads on the official forum as well as people dropping from games the instant they see what you're wearing, along with the occasional nasty comments from headset users.

Would you be interested in a new project where you could create a set for each class like your nodded ones, but with more subtle changes? Ie. only the correct number of sockets, and stats that are close to the original with just slight tweaks. Ie. maybe 20% crit instead of 10 on the original, and things of that sort? It would escape most casual notice.

Other subtle tweaks that might go undetected, slightly elevated stat bonuses Like 400 str,Dex, or int where their would normally be 2-300, crit DMG, crit chance, mana regen, +life, AR, etc etc.

If you're interested I could pull a list of what's generally considered BIS gear for each class from the various guides and list them here for a baseline to work off of.

16. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    slowly but surely i've actually been doing this i've made what i can call balanced 32 slot gear that even legit player's are starting to like because they are balanced as for the changing socket's and stuff that's easy i just don't have time atm busy extracting code and practising developing more thread's for people to work with to create a tool that's easy to use for everyone.the more information me and my team pump out the more developer's of said tool's can work with to make life easier for everyone else once the tool's done everyone will be able to make stuff how they want if i find some spare time i'll try and see what i can do.

17. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ---UPDATE---

24/10/2013: New Video Recorded and added to thread.
    24/10/2013: New Method for Item Creation added to thread below new video.
    24/10/2013: New Save File Included for BLUS user's working on BLES as we speak just be patient :)

Enjoy and Happy Modding GUYS! ;)

18. br

brakkish Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'm confused by something. Are you replacing stats of existing items with different stats or are you creating items in brute force from nothing and having them appear on your character?

Another thing that I'm not sure about - is it possible to take a normal unmodded legendary item and change the existing stats already on it? For example, if I have a legendary helm with 200 STR, can I use bruteforce to change it to 400 STR? Or can you only add extra stats?

19. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you can not create something from nothing you must create an item from another item so basically we take an item replace the item ID code of that item with the ID code for the item we want. Then we take the stat code ID's in the item and switch them with the code's we want in the item. Then if you want extra stat's we need to trick the game into adding extra byte's of information to the weapon. This is done through modding the durability example say we got 16000/16000 for durability and the code is 38 FF 7F 40 00 60 FF 7F we take one byte from the left side and bring it over to the right resulting in it being 38 7F 40 00 60 FF FF 7F what this did is decreased the left side while increasing the right side which make's it look like this 127/200000 now we start up the game and repair the item resulting in the left side going from 38 7F to 38 FF FF 7F incresing the code by 2 bytes of information we continuously do this till we add 5 byte's of information then we are able to modify the code to have less durability again and then use the extra spots to add our new stat code.

I know this is alot of information to process at one time but the more you know the more you understand basically as long as you know what your doing you can change anything you want you just got to know what goes where.

I'm currently working on a tool so don't worry soon I will have a user friendly way to mod your save file. :)

20. au

aufir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey viper just wanted to say thanks for all the info on how to edit I can make my own stuff now and am loving it. One thing I'd like to know that I can't work out is can you actually edit the level of an item to go up? For example I like the look of the level 25-30 demon hunter gear but if I am to use one of the item 15 ?? ?? ?? Codes to make a level 60 item look like them then it makes the item level 25-30 reducing the stats to that ilvl of gear. Hopefully that makes sense to you? If you have any idea let me know :)