Viking Battle of Asguard

AnEyedea Aug 5, 2013

1. An

AnEyedea Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm completely new to this and I'm sorry in advance if I've post this in the wrong place, I did post this some where else but I think this is the correct place?

I'm looking for a game save of Viking Battle of Asguard. I played this game when it was first released and really didn't enjoy it so I got rid. The problem is it gave me really uneven Gamerscore, this may seem to be trivial but it's extremely annoying not having a solid number,

If somebody could help with this I would be hugely thankful, but do you need to have a modded xbox or such ? I don't want to do anything of that kind.

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    We have a [​IMG] on the main forum page, top right ;) Very useful :D

There are saves posted here on XPG :eek:hh: I will give you a link to Enigma's save. It as close to beginning, has modded health, axes & gold ;) Link below in Spoiler.

No need for modded Xbox. Just need to rehash & resign the save with your ID's :) Link below explains this!
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/17000-tutorial-how-to-get-your-id’s-and-rehashresign-downloaded-saves/

Here is a link to 360Revolution ;) Program used in the tutorial's :)
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/530-360revolution/

Also, Welcome to XPG, AnEyedea :good2: , good community :friends: , members are very helpful ;) . Any questions :dntknw: Just ask in the appropriate sections and we will do our best to answer. :)
    Enjoy your time at XPGamesaves :yahoo:

Don't forget to hit the Rep [​IMG]button, please, when members help you or you use members saves or content :|