Preview Video Discussion: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Review - Worth Your Money?

Rocky Jan 27, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Name: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Review - Worth Your Money?
    Category: Gaming Previews
    Date Added: 27 January 2014 - 03:44 PM
    Submitter: Rocky
    Short Description: Video Review

View Video

2. gargoyle666

gargoyle666 Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I like it pretty good game

Sent from this Pure Evil Wicked!!!

3. ta

tazman101978 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    For a big tomb raider fan that is going to get it anyway it is worth for someone that likes just the genre and action and survival horror and already bought the first release maybe not so much. I never bought it when it came out so I was more than happy to put my money down after seeing the huge overhaul the game got it is night and day from the first release and all the added effects make for a much more realistic experience. My honest opinion is they should have waited when the new consoles released to publish this game it would have made an extremely huge impact and the new consoles would have both had a triple A title at release cause they could have had it ready by then. But all in all I love it play great looks absolutely gorgeous I have been a big tomb raider fan since the first one came out on play station and have played them all since yes even the terrible angel of darkness lol.

4. RecoveredRyan

RecoveredRyan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yes it is worth it and its only around £40, atm im going through the game slow to explore more and get all collectables and the online is fun with friends !