Tags:

Very Simple Skyrim SaveGame Request

okin Jan 2, 2014

1. okin

okin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Hello, I am new here (recently registered), and I was hoping that someone could create a game-save for me, which is very simple, and hopefully not a problem for anyone to create. Thank you in advance. :) Also I am unfamiliar of a certain "format" if there is one required so hopefully I do not cause any trouble in using my own format. Thanks again ^_^

Starting out - I want the game-save to start close to the character creation screen.

Level of character - I want this character to be level 1.

Skill Trees - I want EVERY skill tree to be leveled at level 100, but NO skill points to be registered in any skill tree. To break it down simply, [ Every Skill Tree = Level 100/ No Skill Tree has a skill point registered in it ]

Skill Points - While I hope I explained ^ that request good enough, I want to have at least close to infinite of skill points to spend. Example --> [ Skill Points Ready to Spend - 999999 ]

Magicka - I want the quantity of magicka to be modded to 250. [ Example/ Magicka = 250 ]

Health - I want the quantity of health to be modded to 250. [ Example/ Health = 250 ]

Stamina - I want the quantity of stamina to be modded to 250. [ Example/ Stamina = 250 ]

I believe that's everything. Also, (this is just a side-question) does anybody know why when I downloaded a game-save with every perk/skill to be maxed ( Skill Trees = 2500/Maxed Points ) all the armor was still base. So I started with every perk in the game, including Heavy Armor, but when I picked up Deadric armor it was like 149? Anyway just curious.

Sorry if I may have over-complicated a simple request :p Thank You to anyone who can have this finished by tomorrow or any-other time. :D

Also, hope this goes without saying, but I want the save-game to be for Xbox please :]

Another thing Heheh ._. While I hope that anybody who can create this save-game can provide it for me, I have been searching through Skyrim save-games for 2 days, and I keep seeing the name "XPGShamz", and though this isn't a request (even though it is), cause I want ANYBODY who can do this, do it... if you come across this XPGShamz, I just thought cause people say you make amazing game-saves if you can create this one, anyway that's all folks thanks for your time n' stuff. ^.^

2. okin

okin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Man, I sure would love some back and forth communication between the people viewing this :/

3. SashaFierce

SashaFierce Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a similiar request. Seems Skyrim requests is frequent, but with nobody on the other side willing to take the time to help :(

4. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox