USB and gamesaving

Mr SillySquid Mar 8, 2012

1. Mr SillySquid

Mr SillySquid Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi ive been using the white transfer kit with usb connector for game saves, ive gone out and bought the xbo 360 pre--installed 8gb usb
    how do i keep my profile on this usb without taking it on and off the xbox.........
    on the transfer kit white memory card it left a footprint on the memory card so i never had to transfer it on and off the xbox, i just loaded xplorer it then read my white memory card and had my profile on it -

but now with the usb i have to keep taking my profile off the xbox putting on usb then into my lappy

any help thanks i hope you understand what i mean thanks....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Kragex

Kragex Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not certain what you mean here but do you mean you have your profile on the USB but you need to transfer it back to the HDD to use the transfer cable?

If so you can just plug the USB into your PC and use Modio or USBXGTAF (Not sure on the name) to open the USB and mess with your files.

3. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No you don't need your profile on the HDD to use the transfer cable but if you have a USB then you wont need the transfer cable anymore due to the USB being used as a xbox storage device and as long as its configured to the 360 your good too go ;)

4. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You can export your gamertag file onto your computer or if its just gamesave ID's you need you can always save a copy in your text file.