upnp and link

RGH1 Aug 24, 2013

1. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi lately I tried to setup fsdlink and download covers the problem Is that when I verify link settings I get upnp
    enabled router not found but all others are passed and also no covers are downloaded for my games
    even though I enabled costume covers downloading what could the problem be ?

2. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I fixed the covers problem but not the system link my system link know is greyed out in games but I have every thing enabled port forwarded enabled upnp I got every thing passed except upnp and also some thing else I reinstalled fsd3 that fixed my covers problem but my system link is know greyed out even if I was in a multiplayer/system link menu but before reinstalling fsd3 it was not greyed out I don't no why it's some how confusing I thing I will try to remove plugins and give feedback :D

3. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    never mind I fixed it by removing fsd3link plugin from dashlaunch and it worked like a charm :) :) :)

4. D33J

D33J The 1
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I was going to say that upnp says fail for me but my system link still works my system link is grayed out unless i play on a system link game.

5. RG

RGH1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

That's how it's activated first go to a game then press guide button then go to system link then choose a room then go to system link (in-game) and you will see the ga,Ed or matches :) :)