Unknown Profile Help

ThouTryHard Sep 14, 2012

1. ThouTryHard

ThouTryHard Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So back when I first got XBL I shared an xbox with my brother, then I got a Slim and he kept the xbox that we shared, since I got a new xbox and for some reason something happened with my account where I couldn't download it on other people's xbox, so I decided to go out and buy a flashdrive. I moved my profile over to the flashdrive and thought nothing of it, but when I moved my profile I left all of my old gamesaves behind. So, I had to restart on all of my single player campaigns on GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands and tons others. The only thing I moved was my Dead Island save. Since I moved my profile, those old saves became the new owner of "Unknown Profile". Every time I try to move the save over to my flashdrive it says "This content cannot be moved between profiles." or something along those lines. So the big thing I really lost was my level 40 something on Red Dead Redemption for Multiplayer, that took months to get and they have a way different system from Call of Duty, their system is Multiplayer Level is on your memory of your HDD while your Multiplayer Level on CoD is it is saved to their memory and will not get erased. So I tried tricking the server by making an offline profile called "Unknown Profile" and then try moving the content, it still didn't work. So I was wondering if there is anyway possible to change the owner's name from "Unknown Profile". Anything will help. :)

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    this happens when the profile is move without the game saves all u need to do is just put the profile back in the old xbox the 1 with the "unkown profile" and leave den renter it and u should see the "unkown" change back to the profile so all u need to do is just copy the save while the profile is sign in and ure good to go. ;)

3. ChaseB72

ChaseB72 The Idiots Are Taking Over
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Haha, had to do this...It works!

4. coolman600

coolman600 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Its weried how xbox has it setup like that but at least its just a simple trick.