Tomb Raider relic location (research base)

villan4eva Mar 4, 2013

1. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm really struggling to get the last relic in the research base and I need some help.

On the map, the one I can't get is underneath a GPS cache but when I put a waypoint on it, it says that it's on the side of the stairs by the lift, even though there's nothing there.

It doing my fruit and nut in, so if someone could help I'd appreciate it.

2. ni

nia Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this one is a royal pain in the ass i'll agree.. lets hope this will get rid of those fruits and nuts for you.

so from the camp, instead of going forward towards the lift as you would if you were progressing through the game, go backwards to where you came from.. if you go back, you will go through a doorway to a wall, jump up this wall. go forward a little bit and jump up the next wall. now go forward a bit more and lara will sidestep through a gap in the wall.

once through, you will see a metal fence in front of you. if you look left and down a bit through a hole in the wall, thats where the relic is. now, turn right, go past the burning bin and jump off.you will land in some watery nastiness. from here, you can walk all the way round or turn to your left and jump through the gap for a short cut.

when you reach the dead end, you will see a wall in front of you which looks like its been boarded up. you need to whip out the assault rifle and launch a grenade at it! this will blow the wall away and you can then jump up. once inside, look left and up and you will see another wall. again, use the machine gun and launch a grenade at it. once destroyed, jump up and voila.. your relic is waiting for you..

no more fruits and nuts except those prescribed by the doctor!! enjoy!

3. Ni

Nifty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah that's helped me find where my last relic is........
    But now I'm all out of nades, can anyone help where I can go back and pick some up.

Cheers