The Witcher 2 Save Set, Or so I thought lol I need a great brain to look at this and help

DellBoy Jul 27, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Right Guys I need your great minded brains here. Now we all know what makes a great save set, each save that is relevant to a achievement would be in a folder named of the said achievement and also there should be a txt file within the folder explaining what must be done to achieve said achievement yes?
    Well I have recently purchased The Witcher 2 and was looking around for a save set The only one I could come across says 945G and all the comments where great so I though I'll take a look. Now what I downloaded I shall upload below I would like people just to take a look and see if they can explain how the hell you are ment to tell which one is which now yes I'm kinda new to all this but I have learnt alot in the last few months I am Hex Editing and doing my own stuff moddin and soon going to try making my own tools save sets and more to help the community. As I was saying the folder has 3 folders within it now the problem is In one folder called main 1 there are 10+ saves and only 1 txt file and the text file explains how to get the achievements and which achievements I can get but it does not tell me which save is for said achievement I mean call me daft but how to hell am I ment to tell which one is for which achievement. And same basicly goes for the other folders.
    So guys all I am asking is if you can please have a look at this save set and tell me is it me am I missing something or is this save set I have downloaded a complete waste of time, Rep + Thanks will go to all that take a look and see if they can sort it for me. Thanks Guys as always and hope to resolve this lol Your all Great
    The save set file http://www.mediafire...ap079c2ibkoj19n

XPG Is Home XPG Is my Home

2. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    After downloading the file and reading through it, it looks straight forward mate.

Clearly as the instructions state, you change the ids and rehash and resign all (each one ) of the saves. Once you have them all on your hard drive, you load each section in order as he explains and unlock the achievements in question.

So you will following the folders accordinaly Complete this Saveset in this order:

"Main 1"
    "Main 2"
    "Cleanup"

So for example load up main one and to unlock the 1st one, simply go to load and select Eagle Eye - By the King's Will 03:38, save then follow as stated - Move up to the ballistic and Kill the ballistic guy, Watch cutscenes till achievement pops

Do this for each one, sorry i cannot explain in a more better way. I guess savesets are easier the more you do. Goodluck ;)

UPDATE : forgot to mention by the looks for it, you load the The : Witcher 2 43.860GS first then once completed, move onto this folder : QuickSave_20120415_114542 and then finally do this folder : Extra

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you that's great info I get it now, I think its because I have been so used to just uploading 1 save not thinking about putting all saves from say main 1 all on usb and following now you have said I can see it each save has times and the info has each time to support each achievement. That's why I love it here there is always someone that can help my limit has been reached last night for Rep so as soon as I can I will give you Rep thank you so much pal, very quick response too amazing I owe you a :beer:

Update: I've subscribed to you youtube channel links

4. BOWALEED

BOWALEED Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was looking for this,,, thank you so much, you are helping the community for real

5. he

hellquib Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    great save, thanks man...

6. tonny32

tonny32 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can anybody help me with a modded starter save for this game