The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES Trainer)

GNIREENIGNE Feb 6, 2013

1. GN

GNIREENIGNE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    This trainer was designed for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Notes:
    1. I have not tested this trainer with other SNES emulators. It is recommended that you use the emulator that I have archived with this trainer (snesgt).
    2. Use the teleport functions wisely. Depending on where you land, it may be a bit buggy. Try not to teleport offs-creen.
    3. Some items weren’t meant to be obtained so soon. For example, if you equip the Golden Sword (level 4 sword) and possibly the Mirror Shield (Level 3 Shield), you cannot complete the first mission – (rescuing the princess from the castle dungeon). If you try, the princess will not appear in the jail cell. If you try to equip the sword after rescuing her from the cell, the old man will be dead in the church and you will fail. For this reason, I have included the option to switch between swords/shields as needed. The story will not play out as it is intended, depending on whether or not you have certain items already. The only time during the game that this became a real issue was during the first mission. I have not completed this game with the trainer, so if other issues arise that cannot be circumvented, please contact me (GNIREENIGNE | +METHOS).
    4. Some floor switches do not trigger if Invincibility is enabled. I have included the option to disable it for this reason.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

Code:
    http://mirrorstack.com/7itdqfmpogs1
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ENLYEAGD/The_Legend_of_Zelda.zip_links

2. XPGSaints

XPGSaints XPG Donator Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sexy ;)
    Thank you for the share!