Xbox

**I do NOT usually make TUT's, So this is my first**

Things you will need:

HxD or Hex Workshop

Horizon (Recommended)

A USB that is configured to your Xbox

A Playersave that is from BEFORE Mandatory 03
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Step 1. Configure your flash drive to your Xbox if you haven’t yet. Then Delete Mandatory 03 from your Hard Drive

Step 2. Load up Test Drive Unlimited 2, press start and select your USB. It will now create a new save file with the Mandatory 02 Update. It might bring up a message saying press "A" OK to download an update…or "B" CANCEL to disconnect from the servers and continue playing. Click "B" CANCEL.

Step 3. Once You have played through far enough to where you’ve bought your first car. Save and write down your current amount of money. Now go to the Xbox Dashboard.

Step 4. Unplug your USB from the Xbox and plug it into your PC. Load up Horizon and it will automatically open your USB on the Right Hand side. Open the Games folder then Test Drive Unlimited 2. You should now see a file named Content. Right click and extract it to your desktop. Double click the content file, go to the contents tab, and right click and extract the DATA file to your desktop.

Step 5. On your desktop you should see a file named PLAYERSAVE and a file called DATA. Now create a new folder and name it TDU 2 Backup. Right click the PLAYERSAVE file, copy and paste it into the folder you just created.

Step 6. Open up HxD and drag & drop the DATA file into HxD. Open up a web browser and go to http://www.binaryhex...o-hex-converter . In the Decimal box type in the amount of money you wrote down and click convert. Highlight, right click and copy the hex value it brought up.
    In HxD click search and go to find. Right click and paste where it says “search for:” and add four “0’s” in front of the value you pasted, now change the “Data type:” to “Hex-values”, and click ok. My money is already modded to 2 billion, so here are my hex values. 79 09 0A 2E , just put those hex values where HxD Highlighted yours. Now save.

Step 7. Drag your playersave into horizon, click contents and right click on the DATA file and insert new file. Then select the DATA file from your desktop, rehash & resign and save to device Load up Test Drive Unlimited 2, select your USB, and go purchase some cars that can be stickered. You only need to place one sticker on each of those cars. Once you have done that make sure you save, then go back to the dashboard.

Step 8. Plug your flash drive back into your PC, now open horizon back up.
    Just like before go to games and find Test Drive Unlimited 2, now you should see more files called STICKERS. Open one of the sticker files with the package manager and go to the contents tab and extract the files. Once you have done that, do the same for the other sticker files and continue to the final steps.

Step 9. Now that we have the necessary files extracted we can now mod the paint.
    Now drag & drop one of the .STI files from your desktop into HxD.
    On the left of HxD you see the offset’s. The quickest way to do this is to right click on the HxD screen and select “Select Block”. On this screen we will enter the start and end offsets below…

Note: You can do more colors in the paint but it’s a little more advanced.

SOLID COLOR:

START: 1000
    FINAL: 15FFFF
    LENGTH: 15F010
    ~~~
    TWO-TONE:

FIRST COLOR: 1000
    FINAL: 1007FF
    LENGTH: FF800

SECOND COLOR: 10081F
    FINAL: 15FFFF
    ~~~

To fill in whatever you have highlighted, right click in the highlighted area and select “Fill Selection”.
    Make sure “Hex-values” is selected. In the text box there should be a “00”. Overwrite that with one of the color codes in the download.

Step 10. Once you have done all your sticker files the way you want we can move to swapping the car id’s.
    In horizon Extract a new copy of the PLAYERSAVE (Content) and extract a new copy of the data file to your desktop.

Step 11. Drag & Drop the new data file into HxD. Look-up the car id you need to swap out and replace it with a bike id. Example: If you bought a mustang gt, 01 BB is the car id in hex, so you would search for that id. If you wanted to swap it out with a ducati RR, you would change 01 BB to 05 E9.

Now repeat that process for whatever cars you purchased and put the stickers on.

Step 12. Now we have edited the, paint, money, and swapped out the old id’s with the new ones.
    Now you just need to replace the old files with the new ones.
    To do that drag your player save into horizon again, go to contents, right click, and insert new file. (DATA file on desktop) For the Sticker files do the same thing, by putting the .STI files into the sticker packs on your flash drive. Make sure you rehash & resign all the files and save them to the device.

Now your done, unplug your flash drive, plug it into your Xbox and load up Test Drive Unlimited 2.
    If everything loads up fine you can re-download the Mandatory 03 update and play online.

Once again this is my first tutorial, if you have any problems message me for help on here or on XBL. Gamer tag is in my XPG Profile.​

Downloads:​

Car ID's​
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ty1yuk6f2h8x92c​

Sticker Colors​
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?gx97xfat39xcyh9​

*** I do NOT take credit for the car id's or sticker colors. ***​
    *** Credit goes to PWNED & vettefan. ***​

2. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Exact same method, I'm gonna upload a save later, so it's easier for people. :)

3. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sorry everyone i wasn't even thinking about the emoticons but the first smiley face in the tut is actually supposed to be an "A", and the second one is supposed to be a "B".... sorry about that..

4. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yea go for it, and i wish it was like before on mandatory 2, it wasn't near as complicated. i'm just glad i know what i'm doing in hxd. add me on xbl. gt in profile.

5. X9Cinema

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah will do!

you might wanna add the ducati hex 05E9 ;)

6. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do you by chance know the harley fat boy and the other ducati hex so i can add those too?

7. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    never mind i found them, updating link right now

8. JungleMantis

JungleMantis Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I hate to necro a thread but I REALLY would like this mod and i cant figure it out. for some reason it just turns my cars to pink mustangs? lol any help would be greatly appreciated

9. X9Cinema

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To my knowledge this got patched, with the mandatory 04 update.

10. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no, it still works you just have to delete mandatory 3 & 4, mod whatever, redownload mandatory 3 & 4. after that it should work fine. had to help a guy out yesterday and he had no problems.

11. le

lefrenchie Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can you mod graphic stickers ?

12. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what do you mean by mod graphic stickers? like real images? if so yes, but that not my discovery to hand out. sorry.

13. hu

humeddd Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Having a problem with hex editing the cars. i change the id to the ducati, but when i load back up its still the lancia and the sticker hasnt been changed either :( ? Help pleasee !

14. Zyce

Zyce Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am going to try this now! Even though this is an old game it is still pretty fun i play it like almost everyday.

15. hu

humeddd Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    seriously cant get this to work :( i can hex edit my money no problem. but when i go to hex edit the cars it just doesnt work, i dont know what im doing wrong :(

would someone able to do this. please make me save, then i can game save ?
    or help me sort out what im doing wrong ?

16. mi

mikisx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is there a way to change the rim color in test drive unlimited 2

17. WBDK

WBDK Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This Still Works as of 28/11/2013