Not open for further replies.

Resolved System.IndexOutOf Range Exception Error when Loading Save

qcx2987 Jul 22, 2012

1. qc

qcx2987 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    not sure what is causing this error today, as 360 has worked w/o any problems on Inversion games save for the past couple of day's

but this morning when i tried to open one of my check point saves i got the above error and not sure where to go from here.

i thought that save might be corrupt so i tried to open on of the other saves and got the same message

not sure it it applies to any other games other than inversion as i dont have any other saves that i'm working with now

tks in advance

2. c0

c0madr0ne Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    where is your save?

3. ThisHaji

ThisHaji Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you MUST extract your save to a place to reffer to, as a file for you saves or your desktop that may be your problem. especially if your trying to move the saves from your USB straight to 360rev... the only tool on 360rev i have ever had problems with is the NFS: Most Wanted it never lets me put any extra bounty on there

4. qc

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i'll try it again, but same way that i've done it for well over 100 times with any of my game saves. always open a memory module and move a copy of it to a specific directory on my hard drive and ref it as the current active save in what ever game i'm playing. than make another copy that i mod and copy that save back to the memory module

should be in about 30-40 min and will advise and well as upload the save in the next post as well. but like i said it has worked perfect w/o any of those errors for at least 20 saves over the past 3 days

5. qc

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just loaded up 360 and it took and update when i loaded and all is working fine now

sorry for the false alarm

tks

6. ThisHaji

ThisHaji Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well thats a relief lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.