1. To

Torrentbear Newbie
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Good to be hear, looks like there's a TON of resources which is awesome for someone like me.

I'm a long time gamer but I've never gotten into the dark side of it. I have always been "too scared" to bother modding or anything but l decided to just try my luck with my PSP and iPhone and it all went incredibly smoothly. Now I'm wanting to try it with my beloved 360 and PS3 so here I am. Seeing how this is all new and exciting to me I started looking for some goodies and within a couple of minutes I found enough resources to learn how to import some save files and stuff without any problems!

Of course, now it's time to move on to bigger fish. So, what better way to learn about what to do and not to do then just ***** myself on the forums.

Hi.

2. Burrows

Burrows Like A Boss Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Welcome To XPGamesaves!
    Please Have A Look At The Rules
    Stay Active, Enjoy Your Stay & If You Need Any Help Just Ask Me Or One Of The Admin's Or Other Mod's :D
    Oh Yeah If Your Intrested You Can Become A VIP Best Way To Gain Full Access To The Best Resource's :p

Cheers
    Burrows

3. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hi welcome to xpg please abide by the rules post in right sections and most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Now that is wot i call an introduction!
    Nice to meet you torrentbear , my names Bullet im normally lurking around here in the background doing something or other.
    Get yourself 10 constructive posts and come have a chat with us in the shoutbox , or you could shoot straight to the top and become a vip member, once your a VIP member you get unlimited downloads, access to the shoutbox right away , and access to the VIP forums , where theres some great things to download .
    Either way , look forward to chatting soon ....
    Stay active and ENJOY!