Standard Version Update??

thegeekguy Oct 20, 2013

1. th

thegeekguy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is there going to be a Standard Version Update?? I have not been able to use the AB since the last update. Its slow and does not move players from Unassigned so it is pretty much useless right now. Alex said Sundays. It would be nice to at least say if you will not be able to release an update for both versions today........

2. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well I bought the standard version (wanted to see how reliable it was before switching to premium) but so far don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon because in my 70 hours of searching I may have bought like 4-5 cards despite changing and tweaking my list with so many different players and perfect and minimalistic profit margins. I keep getting 5 question marks on connection strength, keep getting -4% on player names most of the time....it looks like it's connected and searching but it isn't doing much. Re-downloaded, re-installed plenty of times. Tried a lot of things but nothing.

3. zu

zulllp Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Its not you, its the AB.

4. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not sure what it is mate. I thought it was me so I tried my laptop which is superfast connected it to my internet directly instead of wireless tried a million things. Funny thing is I was looking for Muller yesterday and manually looked it up and there were a couple going for BN 4600 bought a couple like that but then switched to AB (logging off webapp etc. I know i know) and nothing. Not 1 card bought. Closed it went back to webapp and bought a couple more manually. I thought it was my list, my prices and really tried to minimalize it where I wouldn't be exceeding a 100 coin profit per card tried tweaking the list often, spending so much time manually analyzing the market and players doing research but nothing. I wish I could get help with this but my cry for help hasn't really been answered. I'm thinking about trying a different AB and see if that will make any change.