Spartacus legends moddable stat and request for tool (readme)

TMGSebastian Jul 11, 2013

1. TM

TMGSebastian Newbie
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    So after some extensive research I have found that this game is moddable in a sense, you know how when you go online and play Xbox LIVE match? And during the loading screen it shows your kills? Well that very same kills stat is moddable and works online :). So if someone could make a cheap mod tool for this that would be amazing :).

Now how I found it, after receiving a message of a corrupted save and finding out that the game had errors and problems overwriting it, I went to my storage and deleted the save so when I went online and played xbox live on a "fresh save" my kills reset to zero (try it out but back up your save). So after I managed to get my kills back up to about 50 I backed my save up and deleted the one on my hard drive went online and verified that it did indeed reset, I then pulled my backup from my pc and copied it back to my hard drive and went online and saw that it was 50. Which proves that this stat alone is moddable, so someone please make a mod tool for it and I would appreciate credit :).

I will be looking into other stats that are moddable as well but its looking like game settings and other things that are strictly server based such as gold and silver even thought they are in the save file. But somehow the kills stat updates... But nontheless I will be looking for other things to add to the tool if someone does take the time to create one. Peace.

2. TM

TMGSebastian Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anybody going to help me

3. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Stats are all Server side, no way of modding this game dude.

Didnt read your post properly, but i highly doubt you can do much modding wise, atleast 85% of the game is server side.

4. TM

TMGSebastian Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It IS moddable I have tested my theory, not all like the gold and silver I know but if you read my post you will find out as I don't feel like reexplaining my self lolz. Not all stats are server sided try it out yourself for proof.

5. TM

TMGSebastian Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox