Space Hulk: Deathwing

Nasyr Dec 3, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Space Hulk Deathwing is a first person shooter that has originated from a simple board game. As surprising as that it to me let alone, I would like to know how they decided to go from a board game to a console game. I mean don't get me wrong the trailer looks crazy mad but, where did the thought come from. I just find it a little funny if anyone else follows? I think the trailer for this game completely has blown me away but, that just me. Everyone has different tastes in whatever they may like but, if you would like to check out this game yourself click here.

So as I was saying Space Hulk Deathwing is a First-Person Shooter experience of Games Workshop's classic Space Hulk boardgame set in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. Space Hulk Deathwing offers players the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk, as they will gain skills, new abilities and new equipment thanks to experience earned during perilous missions. And also you may have realized in the trailer that I linked that it only shows the trailer for PS4. But this game has been confirmed to come to Xbox One, PS4, and the PC.

As I watched the trailer and red up a little bit more on this game as it truly shocks me, the game is to be released in 2015. So these alien looking things called Genestealers are pretty cool looking. They almost look like Alien Isolation but, it in this game they look more real life like and almost as if your actually in the game. The Warhammer suits people actually look really cool. They offer a machine fun and machete to slice-and-dice your enemies to pieces as you fight them. As I would of expected in most games, of course there is a huge *** alien you have to fight against eventually. It looks like that could be the finishing touch to end them!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
  2. mOnolith

mOnolith Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I liked the original space hulk on the 3do....great looking game for its time...hard as hell tho...looking forward to this new one tho,,,