Sony Already Thinking About PS5

Bullet Dec 28, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

The dust hasn't settled from the successful launch of the PS4 , but already the word PS5 is being tossed around by PlayStation Software Product Development Head Scott Rohde.
    According to Rhodes Sony is already mulling over plans for the Playstation 5.

"We tend to start thinking about the development of the next system, surprisingly only a few years into the life cycle of the current gen," Rohde noted. The reasoning isn't just commerce, but also that creating a new console is the work of hundreds, if not thousands of people all over the world. "

Of course right now the PS5 is just a tick on the calender and a pipe dream. For now Sony will be concentrating on fine tuning the PS4 and making it the ultimate gaming machine that it is promising to be.

Source

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    way to push aside your just released console lol i bet if they waited they coulda made the ps4 what they are thinking the ps5 is gonna be lol

3. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    im already thinking about selling the ps4 there no good games and every game that is any good comes out mid next year (very sad)

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="lllccc" data-time="1388293351">
    <div>
    im already thinking about selling the ps4 there no good games and every game that is any good comes out mid next year (very sad)
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Its the same for Xbox One right now, only there are a few good games due to arrive in March.
    I will buy another PS4 next year probably once all the little issues been sorted out and there is a selection of games.

5. xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx I Try My Best To Help
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    this the reason i did not get a nex gen console, 1) No new games, i already have it for xbox 360 2) Friends 3) most features are not ready until this year