Something very special is coming *updated*

Sickmods Oct 28, 2012

1. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

I deleted the previous thread that teased this as there were simply way too many junk posts and it was a headache to monitor it.

Several bans were handed out as it was becoming like Facebook and I'm not interested in that kind of nonsense here. If you don't have something solid or constructive to post - don't post. If you want to post at least make sure you read the OP (i.e. this one) and all posts and responses after this before posting. If you fail to take the time to read and understand - your account will just probably be deleted as it ruins the forums experience for everyone else.

You wanted more info.......

How about one version Unlocked DVD PCB running a new Live Play & Update safe and tested LT Ultimate fw from C4E for all slims including:

Liteon DG-16D4S 9504 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D4S 0272 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D4S 0225 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D4S 0401 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D4S 1071 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D5S 1175 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Liteon DG-16D5S 1532 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Hitachi DLN10N 0500 (Tested & 100% Complete)
    Hitachi DLN10N 0502 (Tested & 100% Complete)

It also no longer matters if you had a previous full fw dump or not. DVD Key only required.

Now you know why we showed the fw name as LT Ultimate. Is this good enough for you ?

Anyway...this is just the first of it - we have a LOT more new stuff coming

This is my last batch of products as I'm quitting the scene after Christmas and I want to go out with a bang.