[SOLVED] How to rewire Turtle Beach X12 Left Speaker???

Whitezombie455 Aug 18, 2013

1. Wh

Whitezombie455 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Okay so I had to take apart my turtle beach X12 left speaker because I couldn't hear anything. Inside I noticed a big mess of wires (9 to be exact). Now it was almost impossible to see what wire came from where and went where. So Now I am left with a problem. I have it all cleaned up now with all 9 wires separated but do not know which wires get soldered where. Below is a diagram showing what I mean: [​IMG]
    In the image you see there are yellow numbers and blue letters. If someone could be so kind to take a look at there X12s and pair up the numbers with the letters in the diagram that would be great!

Example:

1A
    2C
    3G

etc....... Also notice the way it is colored and how the Speaker with the B has a copper wire coming from one side. Oh yeah I am unsure if #8 needs to have a wire connected to it or not...

2. t3

t3fury Guest

[​IMG]

i could be wrong this is what i remember from fixing a mates x11 six months ago but i heard the wiring is the same also i remember there been another wire twisted with copper think it was green

hope this helps

3. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can u just not put them all back togetger and return to the store u purchased from and hope they dont notice youve opened them i did this with my lads that went ,

4. Wh

Whitezombie455 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Ummm I have had these for a while and sorry I will update the picture with the other twisted wire my bad...

5. Wh

Whitezombie455 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Oh lol I just noticed the other twisted wire... I don't know how I coulda messed that up in the diagram BUT I will update the diagram sorry. Can you please respond again with the updated answer? Thanks!

6. t3

t3fury Guest

follow the diagram ive already sent you

the green and and copper wire should go to point 2

hope this helps

t3

7. Wh

Whitezombie455 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Okay I got my friend to help me complete the diagram so if anyone else has the same issue they can download/view a complete Turtle Beach X12 Left Speaker Wiring Diagram here: [​IMG] Thank you guys for your help.