Preview Sniper: Ghost warrior 2 trailer

xpghax May 24, 2012

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    [​IMG]

Taking aim at E3 2012, City Interactive and their highly anticipated FPS sequel, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, are giving gamers an early look at what to expect when the doors open at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 5. Powered by CryENGINE 3, gamers at this year’s show will get to go hands-on with the only game dedicated to delivering a pure sniper experience.
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on August 21, 2012.

2. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    Thanks for the info but it looks like a ps2 game!

3. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

No one said you had to waste money paying for it ;)

4. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    lets hope its better than the first one they made ;)

5. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The first game was good for their very first game, There only flaw was using the same game engine as Dead Island, and poor AI, but all n all was a good multi-player game and decent length in a campaign story( Which is what your popular FPS's today are lacking), Been following SG:2 for a while, Since they announced they were going to use Cry engine, and by the way that's not a good trailer, there are a lot better on the net. We need new IP's (I know this is Prt.2 , But its a new game developer wet behind the ears)instead of These stale Annual games we have been getting lately, just few months were going to get are 9th COD, and a new Halo game :| , they advertised the whole summer of 2007 about Halo 3 is the end of the Trilogy. I feel like gaming is like soap opera's they kill a character off and say its the end, But you know its not. I can already see the future Next Holiday season GOW 4 lol. I get a little excited on this topic of today's non creative gaming (not all) :big_boss:

Also Sniper Elite V2 that game is lack luster PS2 graphics, decent gameplay although.