Smilies / icons

Aaron Oct 11, 2013

1. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not trying to ne an ass but could we change the Meme's to normal smilies? The meme's are kind of annoying since meme's mostly get associated with kids now such as "Le Trolling Le Friends xDDD" etc.

On top of that they don't really fit properly as they go under text sometimes depending on the Smilie used.

Alternatively a selection between what we see (Choose Default Smilies and we see the ones used such as Facebook for example.)
    Choose Meme and we see Meme's.
    Not sure if it's possible but then again who knows.
    It's weird when I'm in School and come onto XPG and someone asks why I'm on a site dedicated to Meme's and annoying when reading to see the Smilies make the text go weird.

Thanks for reading (If you did)
    Again not trying to be an ass, just trying to make the site look a little bit less Childish. As far as I remember it was 2010 the Meme icons were added. (Was a reason why I went highly inactive at one point)

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

The memes were added last year as a bit of fun for those that use the site. For most of the smilies there are alternatives.

If someone asks you again why you are on a site dedicated to meme's i would be inclined to tell them to read the content !

Put this to a poll and we will take a look at the results and take action from there in a mature fashion.

3. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess I forgot to include that I did tell them the content haha, also I'm not sure how to add a Poll via iPhone Mobile Web.

Could you possibly do it if you have the time and are on a computer? (Mine is being repaired after the Power in the house went down & something fried.)