1. 2w

2wceblown Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Whats up guys ? I just signed up over here because of a video I found on youtube. Anyway Ive been playing skyrim for awhile now and have plans to make other characters and I was hoping for some help. Ive searched and came up empty if its out there so I figure this is the place to ask. I'd like a game save from just before you pick your race etc. Ive downloaded the "god mode" save and got it to import into my 360 but was dissapointed when I found that all the skills were still at base numbers. I was hoping for one similar to the god mode, but with having the 81 possible perk points to get avail to distribute how I want. Basically speed perking and creating my guy the way I want him from the outset. This would eliminate all the boring drug out grinding on things like "speech, alchemy, destruction, smithing, etc", If its already been done and I just missed the page or file I'm sorry to make another request. I love the game I just hate the tedious grinding. If anyone could make this it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    I believe when you do it before you confirm your character it resets some stats making that a impossible mod to make. However there are some people on here who make custom saves and anything on that topic they would know so here is a link doesn't hurt to try. Please read the original post before posting. http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/26615-skyrim-modding-service/

3. 2w

2wceblown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Actually I just found an save in another thread but accidently closed the page it was on. It gave me pretty much 1move to max out a given skill....its pretty bad ass !