Skyrim Save request

Bannedme Dec 3, 2013

1. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I joined looking for a VERY specific set of mods. i am not sure if it has been done or if it is possible but if anyone is willing to help me with this then thank you in advance.

i want a CC Female save (or a pretty Breton), that has a set of Nocturnal Robes W/ hood (black and silver), a pair of black gloves, and if possible matching heels (with or without reasonable enchantments. something like the Acrhmage's Robes at most.)

I don't want anything else, unless its cosmetic (new hair options, graphics, or skins etc.)

--------------

If this can't be done, please let me know, for i honestly have no clue.

--------------

......i did some research.

"Nocturnal Clothes" can't be unequipped or put in your items or they disappear apparently because there was no item information within the game for them.
    "Matching Heels" is a mod which i do not know how to transfer to the Xbox (I was using the Horizon program)
    "Black gloves" is a re-skin Mod which was easy to pass to my Xbox... but i couldn't figure out how to do the other two.

also, i'm not sure its possible to enchant Nocturnal's Clothes, but my Acer crashed before i could find out so now i'm back to square one.

on the up side, i did find a "Skyrim Gamesave with Nocturnal Clothes" http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/3345-skyrim-gamesave-with-nocturnal-clothes/

My only problems with this save is that its a Nord, not the colors i wanted, no hood, and no matching accessories (gloves and heels)

If anyone is willing to redo a similar gamesave for me it would be much appreciated,
    My goal was to make Sonia from Fire Emblem
    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Sonia_(Rekka_no_Ken)

P.S. I only wanted the hood to cover up the hair because there is no good hair for her but if anyone has something close please share.

--------------

Finally, my research is complete. I now know more about mod systems then i actually care to.... that being said... no, it's not possible for me personally to play with the mods i requested. It would be cool, but no it can't be done. I can still use GOD mods, which are all boring and take away from the challenges of the game it's self (personally opinion).

but i would still like someone's help making a new game save for me to continue, if anyone is bored and is willing to try and make a Sonia please message me.

Requests: Download, play on PC, enter skyrim console commands listed below, check appearance, save, then upload and PM me the link.

save: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/478845/Save-301---Sonia--Skyrim--00-10-33-exs.html

player.equipitem 00088952.
    player.equipitem 00088954.
    player.equipitem 000f1b33.
    player.equipitem 000CEE78.
    player.equipitem 00026C3B.

2. Onefreechange

Onefreechange Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This infact can be done, if your willing to let your computer get a virus from the BAN-ME-PLEASE you have to download.

3. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not a problem, i've got a 14 year old acer that is only for that kinda thing.
    My gaming computer will remain unharmed. So.... what do i need to do!

4. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok nice would you mind doing a save game for me too if you get it to work?

5. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's a process, give me a few to type this I won't include links u will have to look around

6. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First things first I'm not sure if they updated skyrim on the xbox but here's my links I can give you

http://justpressstart.net/how-to-swap-skyrim-saves-between-pc-and-xbox360/

That's a brief description.
    Basically I know u wont want to buy skyrim so you can download a free one from BAN-ME/pirates bay. That's what I did pretty much all u have to do is the command inputs,
    http://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-pc-console-commands/
    Found on that site.

This is the key command right here
    coc qasmoke
    Bethesda's handily included a room with every single in-game item in it - type this command to go straight there. It might take a while to load - there are thousands of items here. Type "coc Riverwood" to return to the game.

7. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The virus comes from the illegally downloaded skyrim version u will have to look for that, best bets looking at the annoying squeaker videos on YouTube they ussualy have direct links to the download

8. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Add me on xbox ill PM u my gamertag

9. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hmmm, I will. Thank you for the guidance, honestly i thought someone that has all this done already would do this for me but at least i will learn something new. >_<

10. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea you will learn most people on this site are all for themselves

11. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh and most people don't know about this only like 50 kids do it

12. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I ran into a laundry list of problems, from not enough storage space to not meeting system requirements and other stupid little things. So you can imagine my disappointment when i looked at robes and enchanted items to find..... NOTHING I'M LOOKING FOR!

while i did see some of these things online they apparently do not belong in the game, so i did some research.

"Nocturnal Clothes" can't be unequipped or put in your items or they disappear apparently because there was no item information within the game for them.
    "Matching Heels" is a mod which i do not know how to transfer to the Xbox (I was using the Horizon program)
    "Black gloves" is a re-skin Mod which was easy to pass to my Xbox... but i couldn't figure out how to do the other two.

also, i'm not sure its possible to enchant Nocturnal's Clothes, but my Acer crashed before i could find out so now i'm back to square one.

on the up side, i did find a "Skyrim Gamesave with Nocturnal Clothes" http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/3345-skyrim-gamesave-with-nocturnal-clothes/

My only problems with this save is that its a Nord, not the colors i wanted, no hood, and no matching accessories (gloves and heels)

*Edited the first post again, if you would like to learn more.*

13. jordanp01

jordanp01 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    who are u to say that theres alot of great people that share on here but not to get off topic bannedme if i find 1 ill pm u

14. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you, i'm off to work soon and i will be back again all day working on this.
    I had to restore my Acer it crashed so hard. I'm afraid to transfer any files to my Dell even if i re-download everything i lost...so that doesn't leave me with many options other then to search around for another save and beg for someone else to do it :(

15. Onefreechange

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    who are u to say that theres alot of great people that share on here but not to get off topic bannedme if i find 1 ill pm u

Most people read and don't post so sush lol

16. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    okay, lets not fight now... we all know this is something that could be done by ALOT of people. Those that have read this most likely didn't find it worth of their time. Which is understandable, i am just thankful for those that do try to help in some way.

atm the only thing stopping me from doing it myself is a lack out a computer that can run skyrim.

on a side note, mod makers are...... well i don't think i want someone to help me that makes some of the mods i've seen.... so it's better that i try and do it myself XD

17. Bannedme

Bannedme Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Finally, my research is complete. I now know more about mod systems then i actually care to.... that being said... no, it's not possible for me personally to play with the mods i requested. It would be cool, but no it can't be done. I can still use GOD mods, which are all boring and take away from the challenges of the game it's self (personally opinion).

but i would still like someone's help making a new game save for me to continue, if anyone is bored and is willing to try and make a Sonia please message me.

Requests: Nocturnal Robes, Female, Breton.

*Last Edit: all information saved on first post, Plz Close.

18. SashaFierce

SashaFierce Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    any luck?