Skyrim Save Request

bripad Nov 26, 2012

1. bripad

bripad Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi there everybody. I was wondering if it's possible to request a specific Skyrim save, seeing as the flash drive that held mine recently died. I'd crack it open & resolder it, but the casing is rubber & it's a ***** to get off. Unless someone is willing to try & repair my flash drive. I would pay shipping both ways & compensation.
    If anyone could essentially replicate my save, I will owe you my life. A level 81 Breton (no perks added into anything please), full daedric armor, mace, sword & bow (with about 3000 daedric arrows, thank you soldier in Solitude), full glass armor, about 3 million gold (I did the book of oblivion glitch), with the Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, & Dark Brotherhood complete. Main Story complete right up to where you turn in Diplomatic Immunity, and the Civil War left undone. And a house in Whiterun. Obviously I won't have many of the things I had in the house, but I think I'll survive. Magic at 250, and the rest spread equally between health & stamina.

I would honestly be extremely grateful beyond belief. Thank you for reading.

2. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    post your request here:

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/54954-skyrim-gamesave-modding-service/