Skyrim Save Request (Basic Easy Request)

ElvixLyte Apr 10, 2013

1. El

ElvixLyte Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello so I have been a lurker on this forum for a couple months now for various games, gathering saves for games that I like.

For Skyrim, I haven't found one to my liking yet. After many many many forums and browsing many gamesaves, the closest I have found to what I like is XPGShamz updated save (Save 310 - Virgil Helgen Keep 01.05.exs).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ehze4g2pl6dlgbc - Link of Download

Basically I want the save to stay as is but with these 3 modifications:

• If possible, could this save be edited to change race to Redguard (if it is too tedious then I can live with Nord).
    • I would like my Health/Magica/Stamina not to be buffed, but keeping the carryweight if possible.
    • I would also like every skill to be 100 (not buffed, leveled to 100 so I am Level 81).

Question: Would I still be able to allocate the health/stamina/magica stats if all skills were leveled to 81? Like would I be able to go and manually level up by going to Character Menu and up on the D-Pad to level up (Xbox 360)? If not, then can I get 800 attribute points split 60% and 40% between Health and Stamina?
    Health - 320 points allocated
    Stamina - 480 points allocated

Thank you very much in advance and a huge thanks to XPGShamz for making such an awesome gamesave! I will give a Rep if I am allowed to do so with one post >.<

2. El

ElvixLyte Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just in support of the community:

I liked the Facebook page, followed Jay on youtube and liked the twitter page. I also joined the google page and +1'ed it.

Just wanting to help support for helping me with a gamesave.