0/47

Console:
    Other
    Two Modded Role playing Starting saves for Skyrim on Xbox360

Bandit Start
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/3758-a-hardcore-start-bandit-theanna/
    More Info:
    DESCRIPTION
    You start from the very bottom and have to climb up, this time as an outlaw! In others eyes, you are nothing more then a sewer rat, a bandit of society and be sure that many will attack you on sight! The main quest is disabled. Your map is completely empty. You know nothing about the Helgen dragon incident. You know nothing about your dragonborn heritage.

KEY POINTS of THIS SAVE GAME:

x You are a bandit, and a friend of all bandits of Skyrim
    x Main quest disabled, no dragons either, all other quest available
    x You start at the Bilegulch bandit camp
    x You've raised a TENT and spread your SLEEPING BAG, and have your personal non-respawning chest (see the gallery)
    x There are two camp Fires for cold nights and for hanging around with other bandits
    x In camp you will find almost anything you need - an anvil, a furnace, grindstone, alchemy table, workbench... but, there is NO merchant
    x Some neutral NPC's won't attack you - All the guards in 3 provinces (Whiterun, The Reach and Falkreath Hold) will try to take you in or kill you if you disobey
    x CARRY WEIGHT is now only 120 for Theanna

STORYLINE
    You are a survivor.

Who could've thought that a veteran bandit leader might have some mercy left in him for common people, but the truth is that with that very rare kind deed, the leader of the Bilegulch camp saved your life. Laying in the mud with a bleeding opened wound bellow your left eye and a blunt trauma to your head, he found you laying surrounded by two bodies of dead imperial soldier, obviously killed by the sword that was still strongly held in your pale hand. He would usually simply walk away and leave you to die, but not this time. He couldn't. The hatred he had within him towards the imperial scum, as he would say, overwhelmed him with respect towards that hardly wounded girl, that fighter and survivor that laid under him. He embraced your almost lifeless body in his arms, and took you back to the safety of his camp. For two weeks, one of the bandits, a female alchemist treated you with herbs, and you finally woke up. The blunt trauma to your head took its tool; you remember nothing of your past. Not even your name, so you were named Theanna, a little goddess, for your bravery and stoneskin to survive your last battle. You are one of the family now. The road is harsh, your lifestyle is dangerous - you are a bandit now, as it was written in your destiny!

Frozen blood Sart
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/3757-frozen-blood-alternative-roleplaying-start/
    More Info:
    STORYLINE
    It was a cold night. One of Skyrim's blizzard lasted. Suddenly, silence was interrupted by strange crack. Tomb's lid has been broken and then pale hand appeard. Penetrating pain in your frozen bones has woke you up. You had scrambled out from yours recent resting place. You have fallen into the white snow. You couldn't remember anything. It was like you were sleeping for a very, very long time and forgot almost everything. The only memory that you have is a voice of woman. She was screaming someone's name... Raphael? Raphael! Yes, it's your name... and this air... it seems different than the last time. But when was the last time?! Why I can't remember anything?! I need... blood...

DESCRIPTION
    You start with almost nothing in your inventory. You have to gain all items and experience as a vampire this time. You decide what to do - from this time it's completly your game. Just roleplay it. The main quest is disabled. You have no markers on your map.You dont know nothing about the Helgen dragon incident and have no idea why you woke up exactly this time.

INFORMATION
    -You start at the tomb near Morthal
    -Main quest is disabled
    -You don't have any map markers - you have to discover everything by yourself
    -Raphael is level 1 and his skills are different than standard due to his previously life and vampire origin

RECOMMENDED
    - Put the game difficulty on Expert level
    - Disable the compass - use the sun or stars to navigate (it is possible)
    - Disable the crosshair - practice the shooting with arrows on some tree or corner of the house
    - Since you know nothing of the Helgen Dragon incident the main quest is not started, NO DRAGONS! / NO SHOUTS!

Child start
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zgzg2lbtczxqclz
    Character Backstory

Your name is Victor (or Bella) your father is a nord and your mother was an imperial. Things have taken a turn for the worse since your mother died. Now it's just you and your father living in a tiny rundown shack. He wanted to be a famous warrior like his grandfather Lucian, but he was too sickly to fight. Now he works as an alchemist, making and selling potions. Sometimes, he asks you to go out and gather some ingredients for him. You enjoy helping your father and look forward to doing errands like these. Just when things were starting to pick up, your father gets very sick. You now have to take care of him. Since he is too sick to work, the two of you are struggling to make ends meat. One day, you were outside gathering some ingredients for your father hoping that he would teach you alchemy. When you return, you are shocked to see your father's dead body lying on his bed. You realize that you will have to make it in this world on your own. This is where your adventure begins.

In the PC version you would have found your father's journal that reads:

"My darling child,

If you have found this journal, you know now that I am in Sovngarde. Have no fear, my dear one. I have provided for you the best I can. Inside the chest at the foot of my bed, you will find all of my possessions: my grandfather's bow, some arrows, a sword, a shield, some potions, and what little gold I have left. There is some food in the barrel by the end table and some alchemy ingredients in a sack nearby. If you do not have an understanding of the alchemical arts, do not worry.This book will teach you a little of what I know of Alchemy.

I know my death brings you much sorrow, but I hope you will remember me and always do what you believe is right. I hope you will go out and make a name for yourself like your grandfather did. Maybe his bow will bring you luck in whatever road you choose to travel.

I know that I've been ill for some time, and I appreciate all the time you spent taking care of me. Maybe one glorious day we will be reunited, but until then please bring glory to our family.

Lund"

The main quest is disabled, so you are not the dragonborn

*I've tested these saves on my skyrim xbox game with dawnguard and hearthfire installed, and it works nicely. I don't know if it will work with no DLC though.

An Honoured Start
    You are Sarana, A Nord.

As only a newborn, less than a week old, you are found abandoned on the steps to High Horathgar.
    You are taken in by the Jarl of Ivarstead, a kind but powerful Dremora Lord called Xelysian, and have lived a safe and sheltered life, protected by the mighty Jarl Xelysian and his band of powerful legionaires... Until Today!

You narrowly avoid death while visiting Helgen but manage to esacape with your life.

On your return to Ivarstead you discover it has also been attacked by the passing dragon and the Jarl is dead.

As the closest thing to a child he has ever had, his title passes to you..

To officially become Jarl Sarana of Ivarstead and discover the secrets of Ivarstead, please complete this quest.

Quest Started....BADABOOM....Save starts as you return to Ivarstead, from Helgen...

Becoming Jarl of Ivarstead

1. Retrieve Jarl Xelysians belongings from his chest in the Longhouse.

2. Retrieve the Key to the Dwemer Workshop from the Longhouse.

3. Find the Old Jarls hat hidden in the Dwemer Workshop.

- read note found with hat

-Note From Jarl Xelysian-
    My Dear Sarana, this day has come, as i knew i would. Talk to the Gaurd at the grindstone beside the Mill. He has some things for you to return to the Museum along with my armor that you have already collected. This gaurd has 2 important items for you that will help guide you in your new future as Jarl, and possibily reunite you with me, Jarl Xelysian in the distant future. I have done all I can to offer you as perfect a sanctuary as I could, go forth and learn your true heritage my dear Sarana. Goodbye... for now

4. Find and visit the Museum.

5. Return the Old Jarls property to the Large Chest in the Vault.

6. Collect your Reward and unveil the secrets stored under High Horthgar.

7. Return to your new Jarls Longhouse

8. Quest Complete.

Congratulations, your are now Jarl

As with other saves use rec. settings... master diff, no map markers, hud opacity zero, no fast travel,

Save starts as you return to Ivarstead, from Helgen...

Level 1 - Nord starting stats - 100 mag/health/stam
    Just Unbound Completed - Ralof has told you to see Gerdur in Riverwood
    Ivarstead walled town - Jarls Longhouse/Bunker - Dwemer Workshop/Throne Room - Museum/Vault.(dont ever try steal from a museum!
    20+ Follower/Gaurds around town

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ndozombqtlmx2lx
    If you have Quest problems PM me!

How to use them
    - Download File
    - Open Horizon
    - Open the Save in Horizon
    - Enter your Profile and Console IDs
    - Save the file to a USB
    - Plug USB into Xbox

Ill put some more Role playing saves up if people actually use these saves or if you guy really want them!

Yes im aware of the child problems and im to implement clothes armor for them 25%ish done

Be sure to leave a thanks

2. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Imma try this in the morning, i'll tell you feedback ;)

3. lavaguy96

lavaguy96 Slayer Of 32Bit
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Cool man thanks!

4. pe

pekker666 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    any chance u could make any more the bandit was awsome plus i love skyrim

5. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Yea but ill see how many more people request it

6. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    These are cool. I'd like to try them. What DLC do you need to have to play them? ( so I can go get it)

7. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    I dont think you need any DLC, i do have all DLC though

8. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cool. Ok I will try them and see. I'm sure the game would tell me if I need them or if any content is missing.

EDIT: Both saves loaded perfectly although I did get a "some relics are missing etc...." message so I assume these were made using PC version. Apart from that they are awesome. I will have some fun with these. Thanks heaps for sharing the saves.

9. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    No worries man i got the relics stuff to, Its fine.

10. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry For This But This GameSave Is Really Fun! I Really Enjoyed The Roleplaying And This Really Does Add A New Taste To The Game! Great Job! You Should Make More! ;)

11. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Yea i Plan to update them AND MAKE A CHILD ONE! just so you can play as a child no bigy really!
    If im upto it ill add it to night maybe?

12. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That would be funny! I'll play that on Wednesday because I got a test tomorrow and I want to sleep all day once I get home :)

13. Ca

Cassie Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks ^^ Going to try the Raphael one today :D

14. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Yeah ill get it done by then

15. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That child one could be interesting lol! I'll give it a try just for fun when it's up.

16. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Child update is up have fun!!

17. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sound's fun! Little kid riding a horse, :p

18. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Haha message me if you find bugs mate its still a little glitchy

19. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I sure will mate :)

20. lavaguy96

0/47

Console:
    Other
    thanks for that ill be sure doing dragon riding as a Child later.