Tags:

Skyrim quest help

Carnifex Jan 19, 2013

1. Carnifex

Carnifex Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay so I've been having a little bit of trouble with the quest Discerning the Transmundane. So I've transcribed the Lexicon and I go to bring it back to Septimus and he talks and then continues to give the second half of the quest in which I have to acquire the blood and as I'm trying to leave his place the Wretched Abyss is blocking my path. I press 'A' to attempt to speak with it and no results. I've reloaded a few times to different spots and it continues to occur. Do I have to wait for a courier to deliver me a letter from Septimus summoning me to his place then get the second half of the quest or am I just screwed on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am above the level of 15, I'm 17.

2. Le

Leonidas69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try loading a save prior to entering Septimus' outpost. Hermaues Mora should automatically attempt to speak with you when you approach so there's obviously a bug

3. Le

Leonidas69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If reloading doesn't work..then I'm not sure what you can do.. sorry :/

4. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    re-load your save but instead of continuing with the quest get out and do something else, maybe do another quest and then come back to him later. give that a go, should be working cause iv had the same problem as you and that's what iv done if glitches like that accrue.