Tags:

Skyrim Mod Request. Super Simple

sephatizor Nov 7, 2013

1. sephatizor

sephatizor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey!! I hope I'm posting this in the correct place? please inform me if I am not. but I was curious if someone would be interested in making a really, super, simple mod for me. It's for Xbox 360, Skyrim, fully updated with all 3 DLCs. Just a character at character selection screen, that starts with max, or near so gold, and if you're feeling generous, maybe a skeleton key? That's it :) But if you need to make a character in order for this mod to be achieved, I'd like a wood elf named Drogo Hamwich with the first preset. That's good enough. Thank you!!

2. oHORIZONSo

oHORIZONSo Dev XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Here's a save at the very beginning with max gold. Forgot that you also hinted the skeleton key but if you really need it I'll add it in, just add the save into the main CON file and rehash/resign and play (you will get a message saying you are missing some content but that's because I have mods but I do have all 3 DLC's)

Anything else you want modded just ask but if its a lot please make a bat file and upload it so it will be a lot easier to create if you do request more.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu0xa6tj1se9eha/Savegame.dat

3. sephatizor

sephatizor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow! That was super quick. haha Thanks a million!!

4. sephatizor

sephatizor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright so I tried out this save, and I've learned that when I pick up gold it automatically puts me into the negative. so.. I'm at -max gold. Kind of brutal and I cant seem to see it in my inventory at the beginning to drop half for it to not to go over max. would i beable to get a new save with only half max gold so this problem doesnt repeat or is there an easier way to fix this? Thank you in advance!