Skyrim - Jail Equip Exploit/Glitch

ShockFury Jan 25, 2014

1. ShockFury

ShockFury Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    With this Exploit/Glitch, you should be able to Equip two whole sets of armor, two Rings and Necklaces, alongside some other things. This makes it possible to create much more powerful armors, that buff both your reduction to Schools of magic, alongside Weaponry buffs, such as 1H/2H/Bow.

Before getting into the steps for this Exploit/Glitch, there are a few things to point out. Of course the most predictable thing to point out is you're going to get very strong, so if you're having trouble in harder difficulties, its should make it fairly easier to play.

Within the spoiler, is a list of armors that should work with one another, but for most of them im unsure.

The steps on how to perform the Exploit/Glitch are below.

Step 1. Make sure you have a follower to hold the set of armor you want to equip at the same time with another set.
    Step 2. After giving your follower an armor set (Head, Chest, Hands, Boots, Ring, Necklace) Make sure you have another set equipped, now hit a guard, and yield, picking the option to go to jail. (Also make sure if your Lock-Picking isn't that good, to pickpocket the Key to the jail your doing the Exploit/Glitch in, and that your Follower is close enough to interact with)
    Step 3. Once in the jail cell, Interact with your Follower and Select the option to trade some things with them, take the set of armor you gave him, and equip it, now either pick the lock or get the key from your follower.
    Step 4. After you leave your cell, the guard(s) standing in the Jail cell area will start to attack you, you can either dispatch them, or cast a calm spell to activate a conversation, if you weren't attacked, Approach a guard and engage a conversation, the guard will continue to say this. "Hey wait, i know you." After picking the "You're making a mistake..." Selection, just choose to go back to jail after he talks.
    Step 5. Once back in jail, find the Bed/Sleeping Bag, and sleep off the rest of your jail time. After being sent outside, look in your inventory, if done correctly, you should now be wearing both sets of armor you used for this Exploit/Glitch

I tried to explain as thoroughly as i could, but if you didn't understand im sorry!

-Side notes
    - Playing and using this Exploit/Glitch makes the game very dull and easy on lower difficulty.
    - Some combinations of armor, can make the game try to put on both at the same time.
    - Not that major, but could be annoying if you hate clipping, although some combinations look cool.
    - Can make Legendary a breeze if done right, especially when you're a flat, solid Magic character.

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I did this long ago now and it still works even on modded item save. ;)

3. ShockFury

ShockFury Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup, its one of the best Exploits/glitches out there, certainly very fun to use, i also think the armor cap isn't at 567 AR [Armor rating - 80% Resistance bonus] Because wearing full Daedric and Dragonbone on legendary, barely anything hurts me for a whole lot.

4. Ha

Havocz Newbie
    0/47

This is cool!! I'm likeing this thread.

5. ChaseResolute

ChaseResolute Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is cool but i dont need this considering i just mod it :)

6. ShockFury

ShockFury Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Its mostly used for people who want a non-god run through of the game, it also comes in very handy, since you can equip a heavy set of armor, and then maybe some Robes that reduce two schools of magic down to 0 casting cost. Or reducing many schools at once, although not by 100%, unless using the enchanting/Alch exploit.