Silver Xbox 360 Transforming D-Pad Controller

madasahat Jan 14, 2011

1. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    0/47

Console:
    Computer
    Microsoft's sleek-looking new silver and black Xbox 360 controller with monochrome face buttons and a handy transforming d-pad has been out in North America since November of last year, retailing for $64.99.

The big gimmick is that transforming d-pad, which can be rotated to turn it from a cross configuration to the classic disc and vice-versa. Perfect for fighting games, like Super Street Fighter IV and its ilk, where precise d-pad motions can mean the difference between glorious victory or an untimely KO.

Take a look at the promotional video for the new Xbox 360 controller, which according to the accompanying promo blurb is due to hit the UK and Europe on March 4th, 2011. That's if we've read it correctly, so don't go quoting us on that, OK? The price has been confirmed as £44.99, so expect the pad to start surfacing for pre-order soon. Oh, and the video isn't supposed to have audio, and I know it loops twice. Just take a look!

2. de

deladugz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Looks Awsome , i can see why it would be useful for certain games but it could be quite annoying if the d pad just starts rotating on you when you dont want it too. futher more £45 is a slight rip off. , £35 sounds fairer in my opinion.

Ash