Shoot Many Robots Editor Help please

Checkstatz Dec 27, 2013

1. Checkstatz

Checkstatz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know this is very random and I hope I am in the right section for help, if not could an Admin please move. I have downloaded both Red Hulk's and Ccaveman84's editors for the 360 game Shoot Many Robots. I am copying my game save from my 360 to USB. I open though on computer and nothing there. However if I open to extract with Horizon to desktop I see that gamesave and everything seems alright. I go to use the editor though and nope it isn't opening it. Just looking for a little help if someone could please. I might be missing a step IDK, I am usually pretty familiar with following steps and know the little bit of knowledge it should take to do something this simple. Guess just need a little guidance. Thanks again if anyone can help, and it's appreciated.

2. iAskANinja

iAskANinja Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Be
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've had the same issue. The only time the SE worked for me is when I made a brand new save from scratch. Right after getting to through the tutorial.

3. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    what is it that you guys are wanting to edit/mod ? i may be able to do it for you if you attach your save file to a reply

4. buttpipe

buttpipe Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys i was having a similar issue, i found a fix just use the shoot many robots save editor on 360revolution it works like a charm. but then again it depends on what you are trying to edit.