Save editor does not work with game (PAL)

Nero35 Oct 10, 2013

1. Ne

Nero35 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    good evening

So that's my concern I download Save Editor "SE Silent Hill Downpour v 2" plus it "FatX USB Explorer" so that my USB and my backups be recognized.

The Save Editor recognizes good backups and able to change the backup and recording as it happens to be backed by marking it "successfully Modded" by-cons I found something weird once the amendment is I following force to close Save Editor when I run this software here: "Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator" if it does not recognize the backup and brand me this error.

[​IMG]

Once the backup is restored to the order I will leave it there on my USB key and then my Xbox 360 Black 4 GB . The game starts well and seem to access my backups but when you load the game around in circles unable to load the game.

Version of the game is "PAL" with English voices and subtitles in French . I install Horizon Xbox 360 & 360Revolution it does not have that game .

I have Final Fantasy XIII and XIII -2 and I can change the life experience points and so on .

I made an attempt to download a backup of an unknown I change the profile ID and Device ID with mine then I handed over all my USB key and run the game with this new backup freshly modify miracle this game is loaded correctly and the backup and I have seen that was not there my mind that I had put in easy mode for fighting and then I saw that it was hard mode . By cons I - retry changing the backup but still an unknown unfortunately charging around in circles.

I tried both Save Editor is a waste even if I can change the backup game as I said earlier he turns round to the loading level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By cons-I did not try it I can not find it.

[​IMG]

Not told me not to go on the website 360Haven already a must to Register Get this is what I did but I can not go any further, thank you if you can give me another link.

[​IMG]

Thank you if you can help me and sorry for my English but it's not my native language is that Google in fact the works for me. My language is French.

2. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Use Horizon or the XPG modtool instead of outdated programs such as Hashblock calculator and UsbxTaf Explorer.

3. Ne

Nero35 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for having answered me.

But there with very little explanation especially since I do not understand English is not winning.

So is it possible to get assistance on how to do?

So as I score highest skyline I use but how to use it?

Thank you if you can help me.

4. ju

julio99 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox