Rumor: Extensive ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ information leaked by former Rockstar employee.

xTG_IrOnZzZ Mar 26, 2012

1. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

The official Gamespot forums were the site of a potentially massive information leak, regarding Grand Theft Auto V, yesterday. The post in question listed a cornucopia of new information concerning the latest installment of Rockstar’s hugely successful flagship series and has since been deleted, along with the user. Going by the handle of ‘Gloggle,’ the poster claimed to be a friend of a former Rockstar employee who was fired for misconduct and wanted to tell the world what he knew about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V. According to the poster, the ex-employee believed that he was no longer contractually obligated to remain quiet on the matter, and had since decided to spill the beans.

If the post is to be believed, GTA V will be more than twice as large as the Liberty City of GTA IV, and will have its own functioning underground economy that players can take part in. In terms of gameplay, players can consult the radio for real-time traffic reports in order to pick the best routes through the city of Los Santos, and will finally attract police attention for speeding. Police will now use more advanced tactics in taking the player down, depending on his or her star level. For example, higher star levels will cause police to use riot shields and flash bangs against the player.

For full details, the post can be found below in its entirety, or you can view the Google cache version here.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Lots of info there and it seems real but we'll have to wait to find out. Thanks TG.

3. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    If this is true it would add a whole new level of realism to the game. Also would add many more factors to mod in it. I still play number 4 a ton, this game I won't be getting off of anytime for years. I hope a lot of this stuff is true. Gonna teach that boy to shoot a real(in-game) gun. Or I'll shoot his Xbox. lol

4. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I hope its true aswell

This game is gonna be EPIC!

I'm currently playing the lost and dammed add-on to GTA 4 atm and its pretty decent, so cannot wait for the new game I want it like NOW lol

5. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I like this
    it sounds like something from L.A Noire a lot of realism.

6. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    Gonna book a week off work for this badboy

GS2 Android With Tapatalk