Requesting Custom Skyrim Save!!!

brianlusk13 Aug 3, 2012

1. br

brianlusk13 Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys! I've been browsing around the modding community, and I just can't seem to find a save that has what I want on it. If anyone could mod myself a gamesave with the following, it would be much appreciated.

- At character creation, so I can make whatever race I want, and change their appearance.
    - Instead of having all skills at like 1000 or some ridiculous number, I'd rather have them at like 100 or something, BUT I STILL WANT ALL THE PERKS.
    - I don't want modded health, but I still want to have modded magika and stamina.
    - Large carry weight
    - A decent amount of raw materials. Ex: dragon bones, scales, filled grand/black soul gems, ebony ingots, daedra hearts, gold ingots, flawless diamonds/ diamonds, etc.
    - All spells and dragon shouts unlocked, including the new shouts implemented in dawnguard with a 0 recharge time on all shouts. I would also like dragon souls included, so I can unlock them.

Now this request would be AMAZING, but I know things like this are much more difficult. If you can provide the above without this, that would be just fine.
    - I would really like some sort of modded house in the game because I just don't fancy any of the available houses in Skyrim. This is just a request. If you CAN do this then I would like it, but it is definitely not a MUST HAVE or anything.

I really want to thank anybody that considers this request, and hopefully I can get some help! Thanks! =)

2. adriano101

adriano101 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  3. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    send your gamesave at this post and what you want in bullet points and i shall do the following for you. Make sure you send me a save before the character creation.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/44049-skyrim-pc-to-xbox-gamesave/