( Request ) Skyrim All DLC Save

XJaeX Feb 19, 2013

1. XJaeX

XJaeX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys,

I have been away for a while, but I was thinking about a few things that could greatly improve Skyrim.
    The start of this topic will be for Skyrim Modders, hopefully my idea's can be made into saves and posted for the community. I also have the idea for you guys to create semi legit saves for alot of games, but that is for another day.

To Skyrim Save Creators :

We should think of creating elements that improve the vanilla experience, without changing them.
    Things like :
    Increased enemy spawn - look up Legendary Mode on youtube.
    Invincible followers, increased carry weight, maybe even allow multiple followers.
    Being able to choose a plot of land for Hearthfire home, not just the 3 given, maybe even in the wild.
    Custom Hearthfire home, maybe a mansion in the wild, it would need to be made by the modder.
    The list could go on forever, just an idea.

What I would like :

Level 1 Nord Male or Female ( named Dovahkiin )
    Health, Magicka, Stamina @ 500
    Max Black or Grand Soul Gems
    Materials maxed
    Building Materials maxed ( Hinges, Locks, Iron Fittings, Nails )
    Ingredients maxed ( Alchemy )
    All Enchantments
    All skills have + 900 modifier ( to equal 1000 end game ) ( all but the 3 below )
    Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing all at 100 with all perks, + 9900 modifier for a total 10000
    1000000 gold and 25000 carry weight
    No map markers added, no spells added except summon dragon priest.
    All dragon shout words, none unlocked and no dragon souls.
    DO NOT USE PSB

Dragonborns sword, Miraak or something, 5 of his swords.
    Nightingale Full Armor
    Tsun Armor
    Aetherial Crown
    Jagged Crown
    Skeleton Key
    Increased enemy spawn, how many and how often.
    Invincible followers, use console to make essential.
    Multiple followers, if possible.

Custom Hearthfire Home; if you cant make it in the wild or a choosable location: Falkreath
    Large Armory with more mannequins and a workshop ( forge, smelter, grind, work bench, tanning rack, alchemy, enchanter ) with chests to store the materials. Also include the Testing Hall chests within the Armory. Try building this into the rocks that are there.
    I would also like to see a master bedroom, or a royal type bedroom.

I am sure I forgot stuff but these are the basics.

THIS IS AN ADVANCED SAVE!!

Please do not attempt it if it is beyond your capabilities. Most of these things I currently have in saves, the custom Hearthfire house being droppable or choosing another location is the only thing I have never tested. Custom Hearthfire house is possible, people have made cities.

You will need:
    Skyrim PC Version
    Skyrim Creation Kit
    All updates and all DLC.

Thanks for reading, i hope to hear nothing but good news. Hopefully you guys can get a save up for the community to download.

2. RIPxKILLSxALL

RIPxKILLSxALL Meat Popsicle Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey you only need to post it once lol.. :D

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    why you making multiple posts? :wtf:

4. XJaeX

XJaeX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know, I tried to shout in the chat for a mod to remove but it won't let me. The sites lags on my xbox. I will keep trying.

5. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox

There has been a bit of lag for many of us, so please just let staff sort these multi threads,,no need in commenting on them, feel free to report them if you wish ;)

6. XJaeX

XJaeX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Like I said, it was an accident, if we could report the other one or have it removed. It was lag.

7. XJaeX

XJaeX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The only replies were about the double post.. LOL !

8. johnnyblaze978

johnnyblaze978 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    LOL i noticed that tooo noone cares about your request bro but they sure harp on your double post lmao...

Attached Files:

9. Ja

JaboiNuck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I could and would be glad to make a save for you. I have all of the above. First things first, though. Things I can't do or will not do because of the time needed for it/it being pointless.

Level 1 Nord Male or Female ( named Dovahkiin ) - I can do.

Health, Magicka, Stamina @ 500 - I can do.

Max Black or Grand Soul Gems - I can do.

Materials maxed - I have no idea what you mean by this. Maybe because I'm not thinking right now.

Building Materials maxed ( Hinges, Locks, Iron Fittings, Nails ) - I can do this.

Ingredients maxed ( Alchemy ) - Not gonna do it, unless there is a way to get every ingredient X the number of them. It will take forever doing it 1 by 1.

All Enchantments - All enchantments at the crafting table? I have no idea how to do that yet. But, I could always give you the weapons/armor needed to get the enchants that are hard to get: Example. Briarheart Geist, Proacher's Axe, Reflecting Shield(gives Auriel's Shield effect), and Notched Pickaxe, etc.... If you use these, that's it, you won't get them again.

All skills have + 900 modifier ( to equal 1000 end game ) ( all but the 3 below ) - I could make all your skills 900+. I don't why why you want 900. What's the point of that?

Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing all at 100 with all perks, + 9900 modifier for a total 10000 - Ughh the counting that needs to be done. I'll try.

1000000 gold and 25000 carry weight - Why not just earn your gold? CW I will do.

No map markers added, no spells added except summon dragon priest. - You don't like Spectral Arrow, Conjure Dwarven Sphere, Fade Other, etc or you already have them?

All dragon shout words, none unlocked and no dragon souls. - Soul Cairn Summon, Dragon Storm Call, Phantom Clone ok to add?
    DO NOT USE PSB - I hate PSB.

Dragonborns sword, Miraak or something, 5 of his swords. You just want Miraak's Sword x5 and x5 Staff? Be more specific.

Nightingale Full Armor - I can do.

Tsun Armor - I can do.

Aetherial Crown - You don't want at least 2 of the Aetherial items so you can have all 3?

Jagged Crown - You can get this in the quest, but I'd gladly add it for you.

THE REST I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO. BUT I CAN....NVM I WAS GONNA SAY I COULD GET YOU ANYONE AS YOUR FOLLOWER, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO DO UNBOUND IN ORDER TO DO THIS FOR YOU. SOMEONE LIKE EBONY WARRIOR. (I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS BEFORE, BUT I'M SURE IT CAN BE DONE.)

MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR XBOX: "Jaboi Babi". Preferably here.

Increased enemy spawn, how many and how often.

Invincible followers, use console to make essential.

Multiple followers, if possible.

10. XJaeX

XJaeX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sounds great.

For the materials maxed, that would be ingots, daedra hearts, void salts, stuff like that.
    For Miraaks sword, just the sword x 5.
    For spells and dragon shouts, adding things I can't get is fine, as long as all shouts are there but no souls so I would need to earn them.
    The skill modifiers are added without changing the value. ex Light Armor 15 + 85mod = 100 .
    You have to give Jagged Crown back, same as Skeleton Key. I want to give back and keep. Add Skeleton Key.

This is not an easy save to make, but once the complete save in OP is done the Author can upload in gamesaves. This will get them recognition for their time and effort. This save is not just for me, it is for anyone that likes the concept. The custom home, increased enemy spawn and modifiers are the advanced part of the save, along with a few others, without them this is just a basic save. I appreciate the effort but I am not asking for A modded save, I am asking for THE modded save.

I have plenty of modded saves, currently playing Legendary Mode, waiting for the new Elysian/Team Dremora save to be finished.
    Legendary Mode on 360 - BethesdaModder - YOUTUBE

To any creators who read this.

This will take time, if you don`t have the time, neither do I.

11. js

jsommons027 Newbie
    0/47

I would very much like to have the multiple followers mod as I do not know adarn thing about modding an xbox 360 and computers and such. Kudos to those who do. But yes a multiple followers mod would be the best ever! If one has been made can someone instruct me how to get it on ths xbox 360???

12. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    One thing I may add, is armor/clothes that cannot normally be obtained in-game. Nocturnal's comes to mind when I think of it.