[Request] Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Save

meon Apr 10, 2013

1. meon

meon Newbie
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi. Looking for a save set with all the challeneges beaten under the recommened time. Here are the achievements and the times they need to be completed under. If you need any other information send me a message.

Diego's Challenge - Complete Diego's Challenge in under 45 seconds

Rescue Egbert - Complete Egg Roll Challenge 1 in under 40 seconds

Rescue Shelly - Complete Egg Roll Challenge 2 in under 1 minute 15 seconds

Rescue Yoko - Complete Egg Roll Challenge 3 in under 1 minute 45 seconds

Scrat's Time Challenge 1 - Complete Nuts About Scratte Challenge in under 1 minute

Scrat's Time Challenge 2 - Complete Scrat's Jungle Jive Challenge in under 2 minutes 15 seconds

Scrat's Time Challenge 3 - Complete Scrat's Tar Pit Trouble Challenge in under 2 minutes

Pterodactyl Assault - Complete Saving Sid Challenge in under 2 minutes 50 seconds

Momma's Challenge - Score 350 or more in the Run Sid Run! Challenge

Quiet Time - Score 700 or more in the Noisy Nightlife Challenge

Dino Fighter Pilot - Score 700 or more in the Flight of the Pterodactyl Challenge

Rudy's Challenge - Score 450 or more in the Rudy's Revenge Challenge

2. jochemdu

jochemdu Honored Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    There aren't any saves or trainers for this game out there for Xbox 360. I've been looking for this also for a long time without any luck.

I did beat some challenges myself but i don't think it's a load n pop game.
    I'll try to see if i can test it on a dummy account once i find the time to do it, got some exams going atm so not much spare time for me right now.

3. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know Ive searched everywhere. I just got the game from GameFly and all I am missing is a few of the challenegs. I am missing Rescue Egbert, Rescue Shelly, Rescue Yoko, Scrat's Time Challenge 1, Scrat's Time Challenge 2, Scrat's Time Challenge 3, Rudy's Challenge.

Thats fine. If you get around to testing your save on a dummy account and it works, please let me know. I will hold on to this game until next week Monday. Hopefully someone on here has a completed save set for this game.

4. jochemdu

jochemdu Honored Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Ok i made some time for you :D
    I tested it on a dummy account by failing the level and afterwards retrying and finishing it without the requirements for the achievement but it did not unlock. So it looks like you have to do it by yourself

Too bad the challenges can not be gamesaved. I did request a trainer for this game a while ago but never had any response.

5. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awwh thanks for trying tho. It doesnt look like this game will be possible lol. I will give the challenges another go and see what happens. Hopefully someone finds a way. :why:

6. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried to make saves for these years ago and could not get them to work, Mikehunt also tried with same results. Most of the challenges aren't that hard . 1 of the egg roll ones took quite a few tries. You can do it just keep at it.