Rehashing And Resigning File Goes Corrupt

loganbrooks25 Dec 2, 2012

1. lo

loganbrooks25 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I have the Nuketown Zombies file for xbox, people say it works on J-Tag. So Ive done research and found I can rehash and resign the LIVE file, which is zombies and put my device and profile id into it right. So I do that on CONcept.03 and it goes smoothly, cant do it on modio, as it cant resign live files. So I insert it through modio and ive tried horizon, all good. Also My xbox isnt jtagged, but people says this will work to fix that. Go on to black ops2, comes up with file is corrupted, in the storage on xbox says its incomplete, have downloaded several times, thanks in advance. Also, what is rehashing? Thanks:)

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Need J-TAG?

3. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

You will need a Jtag or RGH to run modded files like that. Simply rehashing and resigning them will not work.

4. lo

loganbrooks25 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I read an article where it says it will work just changing the ID's? Is that wrong? Thanks

5. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

They were talking about someone else's savefile. What you want to do is with a gamefile.

6. lo

loganbrooks25 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No they werent; i Would give you the link, but its on xbox360iso.com and thats down atm. They said all DLC