Region question, please help asap

SphinxOG Jun 25, 2014

1. SphinxOG

SphinxOG Newbie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Im in the UK and im about to change my region to US and buy Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Can i then change my region back to UK and still play the game?

Also as i gameshare with my friend, also UK will he be able to play like all other games or will this mess it up?

Lastly is there a limit on how often you can change region

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    This is all based on how I believe it works there is nothing in here that is 100% correct. Just how I think it works. I would think that if you were able to download and play the game at all it would work no matter what your region is set to as I believe the machine it self has a internal region code. (PAL/NTSC etc.) But if you purchase it off GOD you won't get a refund if it doesn't work. also I'm not sure if they have region codes on GOD games so do at your own risk. as for the last thing I have no idea.

3. fi

filmfreak Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have already done it with plants v zombies for my son and it worked fine
    i created a new account on xbox.com for a US account then switched my region on the xbone to usa i had to buy a us xbox gift card from amazon as they have gotten wise to the uk paypal payment side of things for that all i did was add a US billing address to my uk amazon account and i could buy from the US amazon digital download site for the code
    I then logged in using the new xbone details i had made up popped the voucher on the new account and bought PvZ for about £18
    i made the us accounts home my xbone switched the xbone back to the uk region and my lads been playing it ever since on his own uk account without a single hitch or hiccup