Redbox coming to 360

XPG Paddy Feb 7, 2013

1. XPG Paddy

XPG Paddy FTP Staff Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Xbox Live already has numerous apps that allow you to access on-demand and BAN ME PLEASE and television programming. Soon, it will have one more -- Verizon's new Redbox Instant service.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Currently, Redbox Instant is in a public beta, which you can access on the official site. According to Microsoft spokesman Major Nelson, if you sign up for the service, you'll receive an email giving you a code that lets you access the Xbox Live app in the "coming days."[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Redbox Instant is clearly patterned after Netflix Instant, allowing you access to a catalog of on-demand BAN ME PLEASE and access to the popular Redbox disc rental kiosks. For either [/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]$8 a month (DVD plan) or $9 a month (Blu-ray plan), you'll get unlimited access to the service's BAN ME PLEASE and four one-night rentals of new release DVDS or Blu-rays at any Redbox machine.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]As of this writing, there is no confirmed date for when the final version of the service and the Xbox Live app will go live.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Source: [/font]Major Nelson

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013