Question, Achievo Totally Out of order GoW2

Victorhug0 Oct 1, 2013

1. Vi

Victorhug0 Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi Guys! I have one question about achiev out of order on my GoW2, since I picked my brother save game for transfer the rank 100 my achievement go totally out of order, I forgot that my brother have a account with 1750 so when I transferred the rank I opened some Online achievements but I was online when i did the glitch, but ok no worry, then today i started to play again for finish the campaign so when I finished the 1-1 chp the achievos "Guerilla tactician" "Artist of war"( "tourist of duty" ppoped up, the thing is I never finished the campaign so if y play now I'll open the campaign achievos "finish 1-6, 2-4,2-5,2-6 etc, So I'm kinda worried about keep playing gow2 for achievers.... So I just want one opnion of you guys, I keep playing gow2 and stop worry with get GS reset, or stop? Really really sorry for my poor english, and hope you guys give me some opnion, Thanks!

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if weren't online when you did the campaign, I say just re-download your account but if you were online sadly you can't undo the timestamp and order of the cheevo's, but you can still finish off campaign and horde for the remainder of the cheevo's ~ Also I wouldn't worry about a GS reset, I have muddled around to save-sets sometimes and I end up getting random cheevo's and what not, sometimes getting things out of order, but don't let it worry you

3. Vi

Victorhug0 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Right, So I finished the campaign, but I have one problem now.... when i started the gow2 i collect some "tags" and opened just one achievement "Collector recovered 5 of 41 collectibles" but when i tranfered the rank the account had 41 so unlocked the achievement "Completionist" recovered all 41 collectibles" ok ok, but missed one achievo........"Pack rat recover 20 collectibles" I tried to find some collectibles but they dont appear anymore..... now im totally fu@¨¨#@¨@#@*.....tried to delete the progress, but the tags are linked on my profile and i dont know what do... have some idea? and again sorry for my poor english.....

EDIT: Example, I make a new account, so Pickup 19 collectables, and then use the method for transfer the rank, So i'll transfer all ZERO but 19 tags, then I pickup the last one take the achievo as "offline" then re-transfer the rank 100 and connect online, good or bad idea?

4. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    good idea as long as you do it offline, you should be fine