Question about gamerscore with a modded save

Memphy Jun 6, 2013

1. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So here is the thing, i got the ultimate starters save from a download on the site, and it gives insane damage to your weapon and a ton of health in Darksiders 2. I didnt realize that there was an achievement for completing all of the upgrades in the game, so with the modded save, i unlocked them to boost my damage.

The thing is, it takes beating the entire game to get to that point, and it is the second achievement unlocked.

Do you think I have anything to worry about in terms of microsoft reseting my gamerscore again if I continue to play through the game and earn achievements legit?

2. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Found my answer. guess the game glitched on me.... NOT

Can a mod please close the thread?

answer:

"Now, there are certainly games with glitches and issues that can cause achievements to pop up in the wrong order and things like that. And there are also occasions where if you play offline and then get onto Xbox Live, achievements won’t have dates and they’ll all seem to appear at once that are perfectly legit. But in these cases, a little bit of Internet sleuthing is enough to figure out that they didn’t cheat."

http://xbox.about.com/od/cheatsfaqs/a/drksdeachvs.htm