Question about Borderlands 2 regarding secret guns

ShangTsung Nov 14, 2013

1. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Here's something i've been wondering for awhile and figured i'd see if yall could enlighten me.. I'm sure by now most everyone who's played the game knows about the trick in sanctuary where if you tip Moxxi enough she'll give you a really badass gun, tho its very expensive so unless you're modding it requires a ton of money farming.. well, i've noticed that if you continue to tip she'll keep giving you guns, of course they're all the same level so its pretty much pointless, but i recently figured out that if you keep going back to her at higher levels she'll keep giving you higher levels of these awesome guns! my question is does anybody know if there is a limit to how high a level on the guns she'll give you? for example- if i beat the game 3 times and came back at the absolute highest level possible *which i think is 50 but i'm not sure* would she give me a level 50 damage type version of the gun?

2. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the highedt level is 72 op 8 and she will give you them at that level if you only go to 50 then it will be 50

3. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ah.. ok, so she WILL continue to give current level versions of them no matter how high? nice!!!