PS Plus reminder: Outlast free on PS4 tomorrow

ADDZ Feb 4, 2014

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

PS Plus reminder: Outlast free on PS4 tomorrow

[​IMG]

Just a quick reminder to all you PS4 owners, Red Barrels Games' terrifying first-person survival horror Outlast will be free tomorrow for PlayStation Plus subscribers. As already pointed out, Outlast is one of the few PlayStation 4 games releasing during the month of February -- and it being free makes it all the better. Although Outlast has already been available on PC for some time now, it's arrival of PS4 will open up the potential for thousands of additional scares. And scare it will.

Hell is an experiment you can’t survive in Outlast, a first-person survival horror game developed by veterans of some of the biggest game franchises in history. As investigative journalist Miles Upshur, explore Mount Massive Asylum and try to survive long enough to discover its terrible secret… if you dare.

Outlast scored an impressive 8.5/10 here on GameZone with reviewer Mike Splechta calling it "the scariest game I've ever played in my life." I only played a very brief portion of it, and I agree. My body is ready to be terrified.

2. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was gonna post topic about this tomorrow, but i guess this will do :D cant wait to download it!

3. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Can not wait to play this tomorrow, will be rather scary using headset with volume up full!