Possible Piston Duplication Glitch?

Fluttershy Jul 27, 2012

1. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was just playing around with pistons today...and I had placed a piston on it's side..I was using a minecart circuit. and I placed a brick block in front of the retracted piston, and as it extended it pushed the block as expected....and as it was repeatedly extending and retracting it glitched and spawned an additional brick block of the same one the piston was pushing...so I tried it with another block type, another piston and I got the same results....it's only a multiplier of 1x but it's helpful.

I"ll try recreating it next time I"m on, to confirm it, I can't take video unfortunately. So I"ll do picture by picture...not as good, but it's what I got.

2. ChaseB72

ChaseB72 The Idiots Are Taking Over
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Haha, 1 by 1, or mod tool? hmmm, haha, but why don't you take off update and do split screen dupe glitch with dispenser?

3. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nah, 1by 1...only mod tool I used was 360 Revolution to mod my game save. to get sticky pistons, clay and TNT....

And I've done the old dupe glitch before...got a lifetime supply of diamond block, gold blocks and 2 .double chests full of each kind of block. and some TNT.though with the new update, the glitched stuff I have I can move it in and out of my inventory like normal...no more worries of the glitched stuff disappearing.