Possible fix for borderlands 2 modding

londonsdad0525 Nov 2, 2012

1. londonsdad0525

londonsdad0525 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    IF YOUR A MOD OR ADMIN AND THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE IM REALLY SORRY!!! IM A NOOB AT POSTIN HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!!!

this is for xbox 360

this may not work

sorry bout typos i quite possibly have the worst keyboard ever on my laptop ever lol

i was having a problem with modding borderlands 2 for the longest time and could not for the life of me figure out why. then one late night with alot of coffee and trial and effort i9 figured it out. modio and horizon both have a feature that lets you replace the savegame.sav with a right click. this feature was not working with my tools so i had to work around it by renaming my modded .sav to savegame1.sav then using modio after going to file contents right click in the box and click on inject file into current folder then delete the old savegame.sav (you backed it up right ) then rename your modded .sav to the correct savegame.sav and you should be good to go

if this doesnt work for you feel free to cast unlimited voddoo curses and such at me and name your kids after something that is the polar oppposite of me just out of spite

if this did work for you feel free to bless me in whatever religion you follow and name your kids after me :)