Police warfare Elastic Games kickstarter project

Bezza Apr 17, 2012

1. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Elastic Games, a newly launched company comprised of veteran developers from Ubisoft, Epic, and Rockstar has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund their ambitious multiplayer shooter Police Warfare. Yes, it’s another Kickstarter campaign, but Police Warfare sounds super awesome, promising to combine the expansive scope of Battlefield 3 with the “cops and robbers” feel of Heat. That is, if Elastic can reach their funding goal of $325,000 (as of this writing, they’re at $15,000).

Players will experience the gorgeous visuals, punchy sound design, and fluid controls they expect in a AAA FPS. All this while a clash of titans takes place in sunny Los Angeles between America’s oldest and most distinguished SWAT division, and a group of former private military contractors armed to the teeth in the latest weapons, vehicles and gadgets. This isn’t just a bank heist… this is war.[

Even in this very early state, Police Warfare looks amazing with multiple character classes (Assault, Sniper, Support), vehicles and a ton weapons (including a taser mine). If Elastic exceeds their funding goal, they plan to add more maps, more weapons, and more platforms (including the PS3 and Xbox 360).

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJcLn7TSU8c&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    if this ever gets released it could be a great game

3. tu

turbo123 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i like the idea but i hate the name ,the name is crap it sounds like a name for a joke to MW3.

4. Syfrex

Syfrex Linux Guru
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is going to be a great game if it comes out! I can't wait to yell at my screen " GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!! *open fire* hahaha