Please help with a non-modded Skyrim and mass effect 3 game save (my saves all got deleted)

futurechamp Oct 21, 2012

1. fu

futurechamp Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I recently had all of my game saves deleted... very long story but basically someone clicked delete profile and items... luckily i was able to recover my profile but now i no longer have any game saves...
    any ways these are the two games i would really like a game save for. i tried looking through the forums but if anyone can post a save with a non modded game save for these 2 games i would appreciate it. or just post the url of the topic which has these.

I would really like for the skyrim and mass effect 3 game save to have max level characters. I was level 81 in skyrim and 60 in mass effect 3.

Thanks

2. fu

futurechamp Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    also if anyone can post a 100% sleeping dogs save, that would be nice too. i just checked a few forums and all the links for files no longer seem to work.

bump.
    if anyone could upload a regular save of theirs on any of the games i listed i would appreciate it.

3. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What kind of save are you looking for in Skyrim, level 81 from beginning or after story completed?

4. fu

futurechamp Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    after the story has been completed. i really do not want to beat the entire story all over again

5. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I might have a non-modded complete skyrim save, I defs have a me3 save both completed and untouched
    BTW skyrim save has the two dlcs in use - dawngaurd - Hearthfire, you may need them, i can upload most likely :bong: after a cone

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/3368-skyrim-me3-save-futurechamp-request/

Hope it helps

6. JohnnyM90

JohnnyM90 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a Lvl 81 Redguard, not sure if the Main Quest is done, but no mods, and fairly beefy warrior type. Let me know if that interests you.

7. fu

futurechamp Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you so much plaguedembrace, those saves are a great help. and if you want to upload your lvl 81 red guard i would download that as well. as i use to have a level 81 red guard as well. thanks again