Please Help i can't use a mouse and keyboard

SphinxOG Jun 12, 2013

1. SphinxOG

SphinxOG Newbie
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    This isn't a joke guys, i've played games like WoW, Magic Online, Swtor, Rift, FF XIV and Lots of racing games with no issues, also seem to be able to handle any rpgmmo.

For the love of god i cannot play anything that is fps or even tps i just bought arma 2 so i could play dayz but i suck i miss every target, i tried crysis 3 and i can't aim i just plain suck at everything i try, im not a noob at games i consider myself above average on fps games on console.

Is there something im missing do people map there controls to use something other than the mouse to shoot? like right now all fps games seem to be left click to shoot but i can't play like that, it doesn't even feel right

On MMO I actually map my forward movement to the mouse, my mouse allows me to click the scroll button and hold it down to move forward and i've been fine with that but W,A,S,D is awful for me, i just seem like im all over the place in zig zag lines.

Anyone got any tips?

2. bxelo

bxelo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Practice makes perfect if you're a console gamer you're to accustomed to aim assist.

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One