Playstation Now: 'No Prayer Of Working' Say's Patcher

Bullet Feb 5, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Playstation Now is only just in early beta stages and already Industry analyst Michael Pachter has claimed its a joke.

So what is it exactly that makes Playstation now so funny?

Pachter claims that Sony's upcoming streaming service PlayStation Now, joke because according to him no publisher will allow any title less than two years old to be rented or streamed on the new service.

According to the analyst in a recent interview he not only labelled the streaming service as a 'Joke' but also stated that ,"This has no prayer of working. None."

Considering the games industry has tried to kill off second hand games and game rentals will the service lets users stream PlayStation titles to a variety of devices, including tablets, smartphones and Bravia TVs be a viable option if they cannot get newer titles?

A closed beta for PlayStation Now is currently underway in the US with the full service due to launch this summer. The service is expected to launch in the UK next year.

Source

This post has been promoted to an article

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    55/94

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Man I hope this is fix when I get mine, or else the seller gots HELL TO PAY!!

3. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    +1 for the Xbox 1. Kidding, so they are trying to do what the original Xbox One DRM did?